Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Utter rubbish team.  Pity there's no promotion and relegation.  Another team should be given a go, Souths won't.

agreed, there is no point having them in the comp. They don;t even look like trying to compete.

(almost)Nothing apart from a Manly GF win makes me happier than to see the stupid Bunnies get slaughtered week in week out.  I love living in the 'heart' of South Sydney.  Each pub has a massive 'THIS IS SOUTH SYDNEY' sign out the front but you won't see any of their fans about.  They're certainly not at the games either.

I'd rather see a reserve grade team play in the NRL because Souths' so called 'pride of the league' is just embarassing for anyone who follows the game.

Suck it up JT, Peter and Rusty.  Silvertails you aren't.

eggson link said:
(almost)Nothing apart from a Manly GF win makes me happier than to see the stupid Bunnies get slaughtered week in week out.  I love living in the 'heart' of South Sydney.  Each pub has a massive 'THIS IS SOUTH SYDNEY' sign out the front but you won't see any of their fans about.  They're certainly not at the games either.

I'd rather see a reserve grade team play in the NRL because Souths' so called 'pride of the league' is just embarassing for anyone who follows the game.

Suck it up JT, Peter and Rusty.  Silvertails you aren't.

I feel exactly the same way about them. I love seeing them fail, i wasnt a JT fan either when he played.
Aparantly Peter H.A.C. wants out.

Souths suck.
I've been against them since they came back.

Kick them out again, the western reds would give more of a go than them.

The quciker they are pronounced dead & buried the better - hope Holmes a Court pisses off and takes his money with him.

So if the bears come back who does Tookey & Ryan support?

Rusty and H.A.C need to stop making decisions and just let them be coached. They stick their fingers in every pie and get involved at every level. I wouldn't be surprised if Rusty is at training running sessions!

We all know how damaging it can be when the owner gets involved.

Leave the footy to the players, the coaching to the coaching staff and let the fans whinge and moan on forums, that is what they are there for

The Wheel link said:
The quciker they are pronounced dead & buried the better - hope Holmes a Court pisses off and takes his money with him.

Hehehehe..nah mate - your totally stuck with us !!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
After reading all the comments and wisdom in this topic, Souths are probably specials from this point on.

maybe in the NSW cup...if they're having a rare year full of wins hahahaha  ;D

Ryan link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=177514.msg184789#msg184789 date=1211239726]

Hehehehe..nah mate - your totally stuck with us !!
[/quote]

That's right.  Like a bad smell we're going to be here forever now. lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4