Souths v Storm (Spoiler)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Melbourne look good. While everyone's been talking about everyone else in the top 5, the storm have been quietly getting the job done. I'd have to say at this point in their game they're looking sharper than either the Mighty Sea Eagles or the doggies last night.

Beautiful forward pass in the lead up to that Slater 'try'

We will overlook the fact that he dropped it ...

niccipops said:
Melbourne look good. While everyone's been talking about everyone else in the top 5, the storm have been quietly getting the job done. I'd have to say at this point in their game they're looking sharper than either the Mighty Sea Eagles or the doggies last night.

They're playing really well. I didn't think they were gonna do too well but their performance tonight has been brilliant so far. Then again they're playing a Souths team who seem not worried about giving away a penalty every set. Throwing the game away,

Don't know what sort of a plan Souths came with.

If its lets give em a 20 point start then it's mission accomplished.

Nice depth to the Storm left hand attack from an attacking scrum which led to a try before half-time...just what Manly should have had yesterday.

His stint at Manly will overlap nicely with Joe's final season.

He is also a dead ringer for Donny Singe, just bigger.

Ronny Finge maybe?

Scum winning is a bad result for us, even if we can win next week we will have to play the Storm in Melbourne to make the GF. I don't like our chances.

So much for that genius Joey Johns proclaiming Souffs as specials.
And still Channel Nein regard him as an expert!

simon64 said:
I thought the qualifying final would be in Sydney.

Nup in Melbourne, Winning last night was more important then many here understand. The Dogs are now a shoe-in to the GF. We will have to beat the Cowboys in Sydney then the Scum in Melbourne then the Dogs in the GF if we want to go b2b.

Kiwi Eagle said:
No such thing as a shoe-in in this comp

True but the dogs are so far ahead of the teams they will have to play that they are odds on to do it, they are now premiership favs for a reason mate.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8