Souths v Manly [Round 23 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyforever08 said:
DSM5 said:
I read that eagles members will get in free on production of membership card. Is this correct? Does anyone out there know?
I hope not.. already bought tickets.

It's not our home game but you never know.

Jatz Crackers said:
Its all about mixing Manly fans with the souffs fans to produce a proportionately better looking crowd.

Ha Jatz. Your post reminded me of Summer Heights High. lol

Studies have shown that students from private schools are more likely to get into uni and end up making a lot more money. While wife beaters and rapists are nearly all public school educated. Sorry, no offense, but it's true. - Ja'mie King

weev said:
effnic said:
Where will all the Manly fans be sitting?

On their leather couches :p
Not me my friend. Just purchased my tickets and also supporters bus tickets. Looks like this game will be a sell out, I could only get seats in the non alcoholic bay. Bay 2.

With Ferris starting, I hope someone runs with him when he goes for a dash. Seems to me that he'd be able to get plenty of offloads and second phase play going if he wasn't left like a shag on a rock.

My souffs supporting bro in law has just left for the other side of the country, otherwise it'd be some 'tough' viewing.

Go Manly!

Tonites the night. Manly must dominate. Too many of these big matches Manly has lost thru getting too excited, with attacking structure breakdown and being distracted by concentrating on 'out-muscling' the opposition.
Tonite, Manly must simply play great footy. No excuses, nothing held back, not claiming 'we weren't at full strength'.
I believe we can, will win this by 10-15 and put the Rabbits into a confidence slump that they will find hard to recover from.

If there are doubts about Manly's ability to go all the way to the GF, there shouldn't be by 9.30 pm.

Tonight's dinner menu special:

Freshly tenderised and shredded Rabbit with a field Squirrel reduction.

Yum.

Inglis will have a blinder,because of his sore knee,we wont be allowed to tackle him,can you imagine the out roar from the protected species mob,if we tackle him any where near his sore knee,especially if its Richie,they,ll be saying we targeted him again,it was our game plan

Frankly, I don't know why we are even bothering to turn up. The media has God returing to Souffs and the rest of the players are merely disciples.
But, what happens when we beat Souffs? They will be stuffed. The overblown publicity about Inglis paints Souffs as a one-man team. A loss with him in the side will damage their confidence permanently. I think they are crazy to put so much faith in the one player.
This is Manly's chance to put Souffs out of their misery.

Massive game this, fairly even odds, and rightly so I reckon.
Manly will need to be on thier game as South are gonna really be up for it, to get thier season & finals run back on track.

GO MANLY WARRINGAH!

---

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v South Sydney Rabbitohs:

• Total matches played @ 15Aug13: 129
• Of all matches Manly has won 71 (55%), Souths have won 58 (45%)
• 1st Match ever: Souths 15-13 @ Syd Sports Ground 26Apr47
• Biggest Manly win: 54-0 24Aug75 @ Brookvale
• Biggest Souths win: 44-6 11Jun05 @ SFS
• Biggest Crowd: 54255 @ SCG Final 21Sep68, Souths won 13-9
• Total points scored by each @ all venues – Manly: 2580 v Souths 2214

---

Was listening to John Laws, and his mate rugby league expert, the king of grubs, Benny Elias. Anyway, Benny says,

"Well it's a home game for South's and they love playing on their home ground, they will get a bumper crowd fired up at ANZ, and with the return of Inglis and Sutton, will be too good for the Eagle."

Expert lol

And Manly have won like 10 out of 12 games at Bluetounge, soon to be 11 out of 13

0123pod_10.jpg

Just recieved an interesting phonecall
the one man army has been declared fit and will play!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4