south's song

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont give a **** who owns the finals. South's sing at our finals is a clear indication that they're favorites to win for nrl profits

panash said:
we have bigger problems than the souths song..

however i do agree with your point

I've brought up the bigger problems. In other thread. Unpopular to say the least.

Still wrong though............Our Home Game and its in Vermin Land........getting ripped off......W T F........CEO is a WANKRR........$$$$$$$$$

So if Penrith happen to win? ..or the Broncos, their song would go down well in Townsville, it is in Qld after all.
What about if Who let the Dogs Out gets played at AAMI?

Yep, there are bigger issues, but right about now it's the little important things that really show us that the powers that be have NFI.

ps - muted the TV as I knew it was coming and refuse to subject my family to that dribble.

Last year when Manly (4th) played the Roosters (1st) none of us had a problem when they played Eagle Rock as Manly ran out.

Suppose we should have made sure we won the game so we would not have to listen to it at the end of the game!
Easy fix!

bones said:
Last year when Manly (4th) played the Roosters (1st) none of us had a problem when they played Eagle Rock as Manly ran out.
Bit of a difference at the end of the game rubbing your nose in it at our home final - but whatever - i guess we deserved it. Poor form from the nrl all round.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6