souths had 14 men on the field

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
nmjcdc.jpg

How good was it to see footy again - team I tipped won but who cares - was the best sport I've seen since last season.

In heaven!

:)

Since we are going to play the souths pretty soon, would you guys safely say that we can defeinetly beat them at Bluetongue?

Souths losing Burgess & Geddes increases my confidence in our chances. They were absolutely awful tonight, having Sandow in the 7 masquerading around as a footballer isn't doing them any favors either.

Can't say for sure till this time tomorrow though, we may be just as bad.

They only had 13, that fat guy in the number 4 jersey just made it look like there were 14.

I say it every year. Souths to dissapoint their fans and do nothing.

Souths only got back into that game because Easts did their best to self destruct. Numerous stupid penalties in the ruck and then Anasta came up with two shockers in 2 minutes.
How dumb is sandow with his lairising when there's still 7 minutes to go? It makes a good argument for not taking the one point too early especially when you have all the momentum.

I'm happy - 2 out of 2 after taking a punt on the cowgirls.

Bradza link said:
How dumb is sandow with his lairising when there's still 7 minutes to go? It makes a good argument for not taking the one point too early especially when you have all the momentum.

I'm happy - 2 out of 2 after taking a punt on the cowgirls.

yeah he could have thought to get closer to the posts as well

Matabele link said:
True to form Souths.  Useless mediocrity after being talked up as a Top 4 team.

I thought the same thing, promise so much and always fail to deliver. They looked really up for it and it was a great game to watch but I don't know how they didn't finish Easts off. Sandow really isn't up to it and the field goal was such a bad decision on the third tackle or whatever it was.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6