Souths garage sale!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
The rabbitohs are attempting to make some cap space to regain the services of sam burgess and ben teo. Players who are set to be up for sale are:
Bryson Goodwin
John Sutton
Joel Reddy
Tim Grant
Jason Clark
A number of unnamed players are also up for sale.
If I were manly I would sign up Sutton quick smart as and edge back rower or 5/8.

Brookvale2015post: 731775 said:
The rabbitohs are attempting to make some cap space to regain the services of sam burgess and ben teo. Players who are set to be up for sale are:
Bryson Goodwin
John Sutton
Joel Reddy
Tim Grant
Jason Clark
If I were manly I would sign up Sutton quick smart as and edge back rower or 5/8.
Not a very smart move in my opinion, he has always failed to deliver when it counted, he's also approaching 31.

I would only go for grant from that bunch. The others would be behind our current team. I see Clark as the sort of forward we had immediately post northern eagles eg Jensen, Forrester. Goodwin is one of the few players who has defended well against Jamie Lyon, but I'd rather see our young backs get a good go.

Sutton is rubbish. I cannot believe every year we used to have the debate about Sutton playing origin. He's an inbetweener. Not skilful enough to be a good 5/8 and not hard working enough to be a good back rower.

Bryson Goodwin
John Sutton
Joel Reddy
Tim Grant
Jason Clark
Well they just got Riley travers from us.

Please tell me it is a misprint regards Kasiano, Pritchard at the judiciary.
Inglis two blatant swinging arms.....nothing.
Burgess throws a water bottle....2 weeks.
Innes on report for nothing.
Shillington headbutt nothing, Maloney trip nothing. Should be sin binning for foul play particularly if a team loses a man for the game.
Anything else??

Sutton is rubbish. I cannot believe every year we used to have the debate about Sutton playing origin. He's an inbetweener. Not skilful enough to be a good 5/8 and not hard working enough to be a good back rower.
And a face id love to punch.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4