south sydney lube

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker said:
There's got to be an investigation into this! Someone has to be accountable for this!
Deduct competition points!

Take the 2 points away from them for last night's game.... Oh, that's right they LOST!!!

Nothing to worry about it was Glenn 20 concentrate. Apparently GI's mum didn't take the kit home last week after the game as the burgess boys don't wear undies a left skidders in their shorts.

castle eagle said:
the video has been put up on the matty johns show facebook site & some feral souffs supporters were slightly offended:D

Very funny, some clown is claiming its a beat up and they're being picked on cause they are getting somewhere this year .... Huh?

It's ice spray I am fairly certain. Designed to keep the temperature down, hence why it was spray under arms etc. Why it was sprayed on legs I do not know

Dan said:
It's ice spray I am fairly certain. Designed to keep the temperature down, hence why it was spray under arms etc. Why it was sprayed on legs I do not know

So now the Telegraph and James hooper can write a story about how "souths abusing ICE before games" its about as credible as the rest of the bull**** stories.

fLIP said:
Just watching the start of the rabbits cowboys game and the camera goes to the change rooms where a trainer can be seen walking around soaring players legs and certain parts of the body with what looks like a bottle of some sort of lubricant.

I noticed Gillett spraying his jersey and certain parts of his body as he was coming back on after being sinbinned tonight. Looks like the lubricant isn't unique to Souths :dodgy:

ALinda said:
fLIP said:
Just watching the start of the rabbits cowboys game and the camera goes to the change rooms where a trainer can be seen walking around soaring players legs and certain parts of the body with what looks like a bottle of some sort of lubricant.

I noticed Gillett spraying his jersey and certain parts of his body as he was coming back on after being sinbinned tonight. Looks like the lubricant isn't unique to Souths :dodgy:

Shaving cream?:p

I think Gillet was entitled to do whatever he wanted to do cause he was right royaly effed.. There is no ref apology that could make up for that decision. Worst one since the last worst one.

rifraff said:
I think Gillet was entitled to do whatever he wanted to do cause he was right royaly effed.. There is no ref apology that could make up for that decision. Worst one since the last worst one.

Off topic...but I don't disagree with you. Imagine if the donkeys lost because of it and didn't make the 8. There'd be a riot, and justifiably!

I try hard to have faith in the Nrl leadership. I don't know what I would expect them to say. I would expect them to say something though.

rifraff said:
I try hard to have faith in the Nrl leadership. I don't know what I would expect them to say. I would expect them to say something though.

The NRL Leadership team have:

NoIdea.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7