Souffs v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Souths or storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No replays or questions on that Souffs try. Knocked out of hands and on by Souffs to me.

we should run out our NSW cup side V chooks to bash the hell out of them and play storm next week at full strength - storm look shot.
How are the penalties for souff$? 5-1 after 25 min.

manlyfan76 said:
we should run out our NSW cup side V chooks to bash the hell out of them and play storm next week at full strength - storm look shot.
How are the penalties for souff$? 5-1 after 25 min.

We can't play Storm next weekend, our game matches up with Sharks game

There's no point the other 6 teams showing up for this manufactured Ch Nein Souffs v Rorters premiership.

Glad we didn't beat Penrith and face the "pride of the league" tonight. Every decision goes their way, its sickening.

How can the on field refs call that no try when they didn't see it.

Melbourne have been Manly'd.

Dumb ass rule.

voicefromthehill said:
This is a stitch up - as much as I hate Melbourne it is a stitch up

Very true, i hate both teams but the level of bias refereeing is disgusting.

Hayne is most definitely determining the outcome tonight . To call no try was a deliberate call knowing an overrule would be near impossible

Hayne must be on a bonus if Souths win or make the GF, he backs them every week

Penalty count 37-19 the 4 weeks leading into this and that pattern has continued

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4