Souffs no more

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Exhibit 1:

Yep that would be a Maserati with a rabbits flag. Not uncommon that we see these high end cars in the Eastern Suburbs with such flags. Have mentioned it before but it's really making me a little bit vommitty.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Exhibit 1:

Yep that would be a Maserati with a rabbits flag. Not uncommon that we see these high end cars in the Eastern Suburbs with such flags. Have mentioned it before but it's really making me a little bit vommitty.

What else would you expect Greg Inglis' chauffeur to drive?

How awesome was it when they were thrown out of the competition. Then all those fools went and marched for them. Idiots.

No one will ever get near South Sydney in a few years.

They'll have the best team money can buy, even better than Melbourne, but they won't be done for a salary cap breach they'll just have 25 third-party contracts from Packer's mates at the high end of town.

But remember South Sydney fans - there is no glory in buying a premiership or a winning culture if you plunder the league to do it.

RIP NRL it's about time for a break away competition IMHO.

Let's see who we could have -

Manly
Wests
Balmain
Newtown
Newcastle
St George
Illawarra
Bears

We could call it the Australian Rugby League (ARL).

The rest would want to come over as no-one will be anywhere with South dominating the NRL.

Daddycool08 said:
No one will ever get near South Sydney in a few years.

They'll have the best team money can buy, even better than Melbourne, but they won't be done for a salary cap breach they'll just have 25 third-party contracts from Packer's mates at the high end of town.

But remember South Sydney fans - there is no glory in buying a premiership or a winning culture if you plunder the league to do it.

RIP NRL it's about time for a break away competition IMHO.

Let's see who we could have -

Manly
Wests
Balmain
Newtown
Newcastle
St George
Illawarra
Bears

We could call it the Australian Rugby League (ARL).

The rest would want to come over as no-one will be anywhere with South dominating the NRL.

Nth Qld are not fans of the nrl either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6