SOS Warrington - Swap please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MM was no better and you kidding yourself if you think he was, one thing I will give the bloke though was he was more passionate than Orford.

That said I can’t believe how much Postman Pat is being paid and what he’s giving us back in return. Would this make him the most overpaid player in the league ??? I mean 650k would buy you a lot of Brown Geminis.

Does French Rugby want the guy??? I mean surly with them signing the GAZ and SBW - two guys who spend more time off the field than on they'll take him to....... Come on please take him .........

SOS..... Todd Carney???

How longs Terry Campsie signed to the raiders for???

Anyone's NAN up for a run???

Anyone got a three legged dog; I’m sure as long as it copes with the pressure of making 650K a season it’ll get a run???

Maybe we should be looking at the Special Olympics now if we want a replacement of Orford’s ability when he retires.

Also I’m putting my rates up for work on Monday, because if Orford’s making that much money for providing rubbish I'm sure the whole countries underpaid.

they just won 6 straight actually before losing to St Helens in a tight one.. I watched a few recently and he and Hicks are dead set murdering it.. Monas confidence is sky high and his kicking game is perfect at the moment. We really do miss his long kicking game.

Yeah Monnas was going great when I saw him. His 5/8 had a worse game than Mullane. Don't want him back though, but he was on half of what Orford is on and could actually kick the ball more than 30 metres.

When Orford holds the premiership trophy above his head at the end of the year remember what you all wrote here.

Fulton link said:
When Orford holds the premiership trophy above his head at the end of the year remember what you all wrote here.

lol... if that happens.. it wont be because of his brilliance.

Fulton link said:

If we win the GF I hope he remembers to buy who ever picked up his slack and got us over the line a beer because god knows he can afford it.

If Todd Carney's life could be turned around.........
I'm thinking it's time to move on after Orford's contract.

I believe there are some positive influences @ Manly like Mauro, Cuthbo and Kite.

KaZa link said:
[quote author=Fulton link=topic=178195.msg193921#msg193921 date=1219041522]

lol... if that happens.. it wont be because of his brilliance.
[/quote]
Agree kaza & definately not his kicking game.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4