• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Still don't think we deserved that. Gutsy but still a horrible game

There was nothing horrible with that last 20 minutes. Premiership quality.

Admittedly, that first half was worse then some of the dross served up during 1998-2004.

Like in Brisbane, two points we'll gladly take.

There was nothing horrible with that last 20 minutes. Premiership quality.

Admittedly, that first half was worse then some of the dross served up during 1998-2004.

Like in Brisbane, two points we'll gladly take.

Felt better after a loss last week to the dogs then a win this week. Amazes me how we can go 40 minutes without scoring.

Felt better after a loss last week to the dogs then a win this week. Amazes me how we can go 40 minutes without scoring.

Daniel said:

ditto.

If we wanna get into the 8 we need to remember one of elvis's hit song, "Its now or never"....Concentrate on each game and stop this nonsense about stringing a few together or go B2B....Wake up and get real.

Daniel said:

ditto.

If we wanna get into the 8 we need to remember one of elvis's hit song, "Its now or never"....Concentrate on each game and stop this nonsense about stringing a few together or go B2B....Wake up and get real.

Elvis Presley said:
Daniel said:

ditto.

the boys are struggling, but have been in the 8 for a little bit...
while we are quoting elvis. "It's human nature to gripe, but I'm going ahead and doing the best I can."
Really covers some of the negative nancy's we have here.

Elvis Presley said:
Daniel said:

ditto.

the boys are struggling, but have been in the 8 for a little bit...
while we are quoting elvis. "It's human nature to gripe, but I'm going ahead and doing the best I can."
Really covers some of the negative nancy's we have here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4