Sorry Ryan and Thankyou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He really is a dodgy character if he believes he has hoodwinked the fans. He might have finalised his deal in the last few weeks but that would have been after months of negotiations and all whilst he never intended staying and used us and the dogs as bargaining tools. He may be able to say he hasn't signed to Tooves and his teammates because technically he hadn't but we all know he made this decision long ago and the way he played in the four nations and his remarks about getting away from Manly for the All Stars game are tell tale signs of his decision and this garbage. I am really disappointed in his lies.

I agree. I actually sent @Ryan an apology (via PM) for not believing him, last week.

Via PM does not mean via Tony Abbott for those who are smart arses like me.

No but it was on his profile page and not via pm....So now we all know you are a nice teddy bear.

edit: I never said anything about ryans inside scoops so NO APOLOGY from me.

lol :)

I'd be interested in reading the "Ryan files" how about a subscription only pm for true supporters?

No it wasn't.

No it wasn't what ?? Below are the exact words from your post on Cafegate

What I don't like is that Watmough, Foran and B Stewart were at a cafe last week openly bragging that Choc / Foran are going to play under brad Arthur at The Eels next season, and Brett Stewart The Titans. They said this was all being done after the finals.

Apparently a portion of the senior playing group aren't talking to Toovey.

I heard this 1st hand from a person there.

Choc is gone. Foran is still here and Snake is still here.

Still interesting information given what has transpired but hardly a 100% strikerate. I appreciate you making the effort to let us know though, so don't be so defensive. The last part of that whole overheard conversation may turn out to be the crux of this whole drama.

As for criticising you about whatever knowledge you thought you had about Choc's contract, that never happened so ease up on the paranoia.

No it wasn't what ?? Below are the exact words from your post on Cafegate

Choc is gone. Foran is still here and Snake is still here.

Still interesting information given what has transpired but hardly a 100% strikerate. I appreciate you making the effort to let us know though, so don't be so defensive. The last part of that whole overheard conversation may turn out to be the crux of this whole drama.

As for criticising you about whatever knowledge you thought you had about Choc's contract, that never happened so ease up on the paranoia.

It's not paranoia. It's just that you refute everything anyone has to say, which is the reason I'll share absolutely nothing here.

Simple comments like "about whatever knowledge you thought you had". I had the contract. Daniel saw it. Again, it's the arrogance of your posts.

Your the reason I just won't bother, and haven't, since your initial criticisms.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day (just a joke i promise...it was getting way to serious here...)

All I have to say Ryan is please don't stop posting credible information you have mate.

We get enough of the "mushroom treatment" from the club to last us all a lifetime.

I don't know you or most of the posters here personally but as a daily visitor here (I'm seeking counselling don't worry) anything that comes from a source other than the Telecrap is welcomed and I'd hate to think a few critics would put you off.

Surely people realise now that you wouldn't just post for something to do.

Hi Ryan,
I have been a regular visitor to the forum going back to when the site was first established. I have only recently started posting with the view of having meaningful and constructive discussions. At times I have received criticism of my comments by those who think they are in the know but I take the stance of "water off a ducks back".

Please continue to share your thoughts with us for you will find the majority, regular posters/visitors or not, are keen to read and discuss.

Hi Ryan,
I have been a regular visitor to the forum going back to when the site was first established. I have only recently started posting with the view of having meaningful and constructive discussions. At times I have received criticism of my comments by those who think they are in the know but I take the stance of "water off a ducks back".

Please continue to share your thoughts with us for you will find the majority, regular posters/visitors or not, are keen to read and discuss.

Thanks mate - you and I have actually met..standing on the hill. I must have made quite an impression ;) Hahahaha

Thanks mate - you and I have actually met..standing on the hill. I must have made quite an impression ;) Hahahaha
HI Ryan,
I hope I was well behaved 'cause i can't remember and I can only blame it on the early onset of dementia as a result of 20 years of marriage and two teenage kids. Hahahaha

If it is the Sidey I am thinking of then we have met heaps of times out at Narrabeen on the volunteer days around 5 years ago Welcome to silvertails and thanks for joining.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6