Sorry Ryan and Thankyou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On channel 9 Foran reckons he on made up his mind this morning, the ****ing liar.

Oh get ****ed foran.

How come we all knew 48 hours ago about your teammates being advised this morning at 10 am.

Yep @Ryan , just as you said, here comes his damage control via the media.

On channel 9 Foran reckons he on made up his mind this morning, the ****ing liar.
He was gone long ago.

How the **** can he say he made up his mind this morning?
Did he have two contracts sitting on his coffee table, one from us and one from them.
Oh yeah, I better make a decision.
Then he saw the back page of the Tele and checked his diary.
Monday
10.00am - Tell teammates I'm leaving ( but still not sure, waiting for extra $$ from Joe )
12.00 - Manly release statement that I'm leaving
Afternoon - Interview with Choc's mate, Danny someone, to give him the scoop.

"I only made up my mind when I woke up this morning and Brad was in the lounge room ironing my Wolverine jersey. My slippers, Daily Telegraph and a glass of milk and a pen were waiting for me"

Tuesday - Hide in a darkroom all day.

I don't always get along with Ryan but I had no reason to doubt him

No track record of lying
No reason to troll
He's one of us manly fans

Unlike everyone else i was hoping against hope Foz wouldn't change his mind

Skill wise he's limited
His size and bravery on field don't translate to a long career
He's badly overpriced
He isn't a match winner
He couldn't organize a chook raffle

Last year we seen who the man was

Foz got injured around origin time and DCE took the reins alone and steered us to the win

DCE played origin 3 and with Foz as the dominant half we looked like a rabble all game

If our end game was to keep Foz and flick DCE i think whoever came up with that idea went full retard

I don't always get along with Ryan but I had no reason to doubt him

No track record of lying
No reason to troll
He's one of us manly fans

Unlike everyone else i was hoping against hope Foz wouldn't change his mind

Skill wise he's limited
His size and bravery on field don't translate to a long career
He's badly overpriced
He isn't a match winner
He couldn't organize a chook raffle

Last year we seen who the man was

Foz got injured around origin time and DCE took the reins alone and steered us to the win

DCE played origin 3 and with Foz as the dominant half we looked like a rabble all game

If our end game was to keep Foz and flick DCE i think whoever came up with that idea went full retard
Agree totally.

"I won't talk terms with any team until I decide whether I want to keep playing at Manly"

"I only decided this morning"

Something doesn't quite add up in those statements Keiran ...
Yeah jeez he managed to hammer out a good deal in the period of "this morning" to announcing it to the team at 9:45am

"I won't talk terms with any team until I decide whether I want to keep playing at Manly"

"I only decided this morning"

Something doesn't quite add up in those statements Keiran ...

To Manly fans from a Mormon day after a grand final win

'I'll be back home'

Next day we find out he signed with parra 2 weeks earlier

Let him go. With the backing of the NRL there is no way he won't be at the Titans. It is done so stop beating yourselves up about it.

We had a halves pairing the envy of the entire comp, and today we have a bucket of money with no plan on who we might target. It is a shambles.

If you look through his various quotes over the past 4-5 months, you'll find many, many conflicting statements from him. As others have said, as ONE example, the media knew last night he was announcing a move today at 11.00am (or whatever), then he tells people he made up his mind this morning.

Just little things to show you the type of lying character he has.

How can he SAY these things, when he openly boasted about going elsewhere months ago? Isn't there at least a LITTLE pride or honesty in the kid?

Forget what I said, dissect his quotes guys, you'll see all the variances yourselves...

Such a shame...he could have been our captain and leader :(

I agree. I actually sent @Ryan an apology (via PM) for not believing him, last week.

Via PM does not mean via Tony Abbott for those who are smart arses like me.

Hey @bones what happened to your twitter account? Dont tell me the ****wit got you barred.

Or ... a master plan.
(Likely to be one or the other.)

I hope you are right. Today, I think not.

We could have wrapped these guys up LAST year for substantially less than they have now been offered. It is too late. So now we are talking about the dregs of the comp. With the way the last 8 months have played out I do not have the faith that there are another BK's x 2 to be found by our Rabbitoh master team. And maybe I'm wrong.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4