Sore losers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice Trolling Ray, looking for a bite
You won we lost
Far from outclassed and was a very ordinary game from both teams IMO

Ray Stehr said:
My business is finished here, BTW good luck next week, lol.

Possibly, however your visit equates to hits equates to money in my pocket with our CPM advertising. So thank you

Daniel said:
Ray Stehr said:

Possibly, however your visit equates to hits equates to money in my pocket with our CPM advertising. So thank you

We need his "friends" to come over and up the count also!

Daniel said:
Ray Stehr said:

Or as we call it: "Buy Dan a new Ferrari advert."

Wow, what a gutless tool! Coming into a rival fans forum to talk trash after a scratchy, 2 trys to 1 win. It sounds like old "Ray" has been sucking on those sour grapes for quite some time. Obviously all those thrashings he's had to endure at Brookvale have been too much to bear and he's finally seen his chance to vent.

Most of the other Roosters fans comments I've seen have been fairly reasonable but this bloke..... no class and no idea.

Ray Stehr said:
The Roosters outclassed you last night, deal with it. And those of you who still don't rate us will find out the hard way in a few weeks, our record so far at the SFS in 160 for and 16 against in 5 games. The only reason you were only beaten by 12 last night is because we bombed two certain tries to Cordner and Kenny Dowell through a final dropped pass.

Come on Ray. I think you have unreasonable expectations. You come to a Manly forum after a loss to hear praise and glory for the winning team . A unified admission that the other team is bound for greatness and glory and the premiership must be stopped and awarded to a team that scored 2 ugly tries to 1.

Its footy Ray and they beat us fair and square. Its about all you can asked for when you visit a opinion based forum. Now go home and celebrate with your mates. If you want the backslapping and retribution fish in a different pond

Dont blame us because you came to the wrong place. If your radar is on the blink, go away we are busy staying under ours, where the contenders should be in May

I think Ray was an invention of Daniels imagination to get us all to unite in readiness for Melbourne next week. Good work Dan :)

I wish I had enough spare time to make an account on a rugby team's forum (that I don't even support) and troll like old mate.

Ray Stehr said:
The Roosters outclassed you last night, deal with it. And those of you who still don't rate us will find out the hard way in a few weeks, our record so far at the SFS in 160 for and 16 against in 5 games. The only reason you were only beaten by 12 last night is because we bombed two certain tries to Cordner and Kenny Dowell through a final dropped pass.

We have not said anything bad about the Roosters except that they played average. To say we were outclassed is silly, we only lost in a tight game with a few of our better players out. Im more then confident we will beat you comfortably next game.

Ray Stehr said:
The thing is before the game you were all saying that we needed to beat you at Brookvale to show we are the real deal well we did that and you are still in denial. Face the fact that this Easts team will be too good for you whenever Manly play them. As I said we play you at the SFS in a few weeks, get prepared for a flogging.

Who is this Easts team you speak of ???

Is it the now redundant Eastern Suburbs Roosters , who in 1995 changed their name to Sydney City Roosters in fear keeping their patch just in case Super League won the war ?

Or is it the now known Sydney Roosters, who again changed their name in 2000 after the dust had settled , but still want to cover their arse in case of future amalgamations ?

Come here looking to stir s**t when the real comp starts in September , and we will gladly accomodate you . You may even possibly have something to back up your feeble claims of glory . But for now go play with your marbles ......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6