Sore losers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ray Stehr

The Roosters outclassed you last night, deal with it. And those of you who still don't rate us will find out the hard way in a few weeks, our record so far at the SFS in 160 for and 16 against in 5 games. The only reason you were only beaten by 12 last night is because we bombed two certain tries to Cordner and Kenny Dowell through a final dropped pass.

Ray Stehr said:
The Roosters outclassed you last night, deal with it. And those of you who still don't rate us will find out the hard way in a few weeks, our record so far at the SFS in 160 for and 16 against in 5 games. The only reason you were only beaten by 12 last night is because we bombed two certain tries to Cordner and Kenny Dowell through a final dropped pass.

You beat us and deservedly so. Outclassed maybe in your opinion. 2 tries to one in a very defensive game? I'd say we'll smack your arse next time we meet.

I do rate the Roosters. They have the team to win it for sure. I have said before the winner will come from Melbourne, Manly, Souths and the Roosters. Melbourne and Manly are both in a slump right now, but they will both be there at the business end.

The thing about the Roosters though is that their supporters are pretty pathetic in my experience. Some of them even post stupid rubbish on an opposition team's forum after a victory - talk about losers!!

Hi, more of us would respond but we're busy doin' yer mum.

Thanks for posting and pointing out that we only got beat by 12 because you stuffed up.

Ergo, you only won as we stuffed up more.

Ray Stehr said:

what ever mate.... all of sudden you have come out of the wood works...

still trying to buy a comp ???? souths done you easy , you havnt played storm yet.. and even though you beat us you beat a team at 60%

congratulations tosser , come back in october or will you be at mad monday 2 weeks early

Sore losers? Where are the sore losers? I haven't seen anyone discrediting the Roosters so far. Inferiority complex from you perhaps?

I believe Ray Stehr was the youngest first grader of his generation after being born a cripple, played numerous tests for his country and made the Easts side of the century before joining the war effort.

And a keyboard loser who has never bruised a grape dishonours him by taking his name as a moniker. Shame on you!

Ray Stehr said:

And that's how you lose finals - lets see how you go in the big games?

Ray Stehr said:
Seems like the classy thing to do would be to stay on your own site and enjoy the win. Either that or admit you're really a Rabbitoh. But I can forgive your obvious lack of class, no matter who you support. Have a great afternoon! :)

The thing is before the game you were all saying that we needed to beat you at Brookvale to show we are the real deal well we did that and you are still in denial. Face the fact that this Easts team will be too good for you whenever Manly play them. As I said we play you at the SFS in a few weeks, get prepared for a flogging.

panash said:
Ray Stehr said:

still trying to buy a comp ????

That's hilarious coming from a Manly supporter.

Ray Stehr said:
The thing is before the game you were all saying that we needed to beat you at Brookvale to show we are the real deal well we did that and you are still in denial. Face the fact that this Easts team will be too good for you whenever Manly play them. As I said we play you at the SFS in a few weeks, get prepared for a flogging.

were we all?
Seems like a gross exaggeration if you ask me, I don't remember saying that even once. Not even to my mates who support the roosters.

I thought the Naplan test was today, not school holidays

Ray Stehr said:

Ok everyone. Hands up who said the Roosters will have to beat us at Brookie to be the real deal. I know I didn't.

I for one won't say a bad thing about the Roosters...that was a tough grinding game last night between two teams that could well play the 2013 GF, but always poor form when opposition supporters come on for their "5 minutes of fame"

BUT outclassed.....Mmmmm don't think so, the 8-4 scoreline (with 6 of the 8 being score after a Manly stuff up) suggested to me that we were far outclassed.

Don't worry about the last 6 points scored with 10 seconds to go (when the game was gone).

At full strength Ray we would whip you arse!!

Be frightened.....VERY

susan said:
I believe Ray Stehr was the youngest first grader of his generation after being born a cripple, played numerous tests for his country and made the Easts side of the century before joining the war effort.

And a keyboard loser who has never bruised a grape dishonours him by taking his name as a moniker. Shame on you!

Very impressive that you know so much about the great Ray Stehr. He also coined the phrase 'EASTS TO WIN".

The irony in this post is looking at the most recent 5 - 10 posts on here, they are all talking about performances of Manly Sea Eagles players, whether some should still have a spot, future stars/players and so on. There is another post not much further down about the fact JWH was hard done by in being sent off.

I am guessing this muppet sets a table for two when dining by himself

PCVPRz1.jpg

Fair play to this guy, he was so confident he rolled on in last week prior to the game to tell us how the Roosters would win

Oh wait ...

Ray Stehr said:
susan said:

Very impressive that you know so much about the great Ray Stehr. He also coined the phrase 'EASTS TO WIN".

a literary genius then. I wish I had the claim to fame of coining the "Manly" *clap* *clap* *clap* chant, that way I could call the likes fo Stephen Hawking my academic peer

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2