Sooo much negativity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
Reading all these posts is about he said she said he's going here and blah blah blah it's really depressing.
Sad to see Gifty go but life goes on I will always support this Mighty team.
C'mon guys lighten up we are coming 3rd and are looking good if The Dogs and Tigers get beaten this week we will be first.:D

Manly by 13+ Sunday arvo at a packed out Brooky.

Its just heartbreaking that's all...we are all grieving.....a family member is going......Nothing wrong in being upset by it, as long as we back up on Sunday as Gifty scores the first try and we belt Ricky Stuarts over rated Raiders

Oops...lol.

Actually I've got Irish and Scottish blood on mum's side too...but it takes more than that to upset my apple-cart.

Agree though...love this club and am gutted Gift can't finish with us. It's the single biggest blight on the game; amongst a few issues right now.

It can and will change eventually and most of us know Manly will survive and thrive as always. I'm just over all the angst and speculation.

The fact is, who we do and don't keep is largely out of our control, no-one can play forever ( apart from Beaver n Cliffy...sort of! )

I'm just going to avoid as much of the negativity as I can, and trust in the next crop of Manly youngsters to graduate and keep our club GREAT.

And stories like young Nick's, as Moondog said, help remind me what it's really all about.

RiverEagle said:
Oops...lol.

Actually I've got Irish and Scottish blood on mum's side too...but it takes more than that to upset my apple-cart.

Moondog said:
RiverEagle said:
Oops...lol.

Me to mate. I've never regretted coming out here. The old man was in the slot when we came out here so Mum thought that was her chance to get away.
It was a seamless move in any case. Everybody seemed Irish with a different accent.

Moondog said:
RiverEagle said:
Oops...lol.

Moondog said:
RiverEagle said:
Oops...lol.

Me to mate. I've never regretted coming out here. The old man was in the slot when we came out here so Mum thought that was her chance to get away.
It was a seamless move in any case. Everybody seemed Irish with a different accent.

When I was a kid my Mum was in a panic because she painted the kitchen cabinets with the only paint she had, Orange, & the Local Irish Catholic Priest was coming to visit. Haha!
"It was the biggest mixup that you had ever seen..."

Dan said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Sooo much negativity

No there isnt

thumbs-down.jpg

I don't agree!

bones said:
globaleagle said:
^ coulda been the start of a monty python bit.....but alas.

Coulda.. But they probably didn't want to steal it from 'The Young Ones'.

I meant before your reply....OBV :rolleyes::shy::rolleyes::shy::rolleyes::shy:

:D

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8