SOO whiteboard stir ups?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd ask them to do some research on GI...like where he was born, lived , played his early football etc...and then spend the next half hour explaining how he got to play for QLD etc

WESTIE said:
I'd ask them to do some research on GI...like where he was born, lived , played his early football etc...and then spend the next half hour explaining how he got to play for QLD etc

Westie are you married to Dan?

No way Dan is married to Hamster Huey.

ayjay007 said:
Why is the beer called XXXX up there?? They can't spell beer!!

XXXX is a Victorian beer. We have just claimed it because it is good. As with footballers, so with beer! ;)

The ball and chain is in the opposite situation. She is a queenslander training some tech heads in sydney. She has slipped a few slides in her training material, and has a few serves ready. She is just a bit worried it may be lost on legal tech heads

Dan said:
niccipops said:
Dan said:
Whatever you do make sure you keep it simple and to one concept at a time, don't add teeth and keep words nice and small

Haha! That's what it's like in class. I teach 6/7 year olds.

Seriously they are moronic slope browed mouth breathers (for the most part) I shake my head at their levels of comprehension and just general common sense a lot of the time. I have some absolutely top and lovely mates up here, but jeez some of them

You have to love perceptions! You realise Dan, that Qldrs also have a perception of NSW men. We assume, until we meet you of course, that you are all Tom Waterhouse clones...but more pompous or vainglorious. HAHA!!

Go the Watmough!!

My G-rated whiteboard fun ended up with a drawing of some frilly knickers next to 'Billy Slater wears girls undies' and a huge 'Go The Blues'
Actually caused a lot of fuss and the boss threatened my career in jest so it was all good fun.

niccipops said:
My G-rated whiteboard fun ended up with a drawing of some frilly knickers next to 'Billy Slater wears girls undies' and a huge 'Go The Blues'
Actually caused a lot of fuss and the boss threatened my career in jest so it was all good fun.

should have asked cooper inc to write a poem to go with the frilly knickers

niccipops said:

Pretty sure you would have offended some blokes at school (maybe your boss) who wear girls undies and are proud of it. Fancy having a go at the cross dressers in Ed Queensland!

Shocking.

mozgrame said:
Dan said:
niccipops said:
Dan said:
Whatever you do make sure you keep it simple and to one concept at a time, don't add teeth and keep words nice and small

Haha! That's what it's like in class. I teach 6/7 year olds.

Seriously they are moronic slope browed mouth breathers (for the most part) I shake my head at their levels of comprehension and just general common sense a lot of the time. I have some absolutely top and lovely mates up here, but jeez some of them

You have to love perceptions! You realise Dan, that Qldrs also have a perception of NSW men. We assume, until we meet you of course, that you are all Tom Waterhouse clones...but more pompous or vainglorious. HAHA!!

Go the Watmough!!

Pretty much spot on

COMMANDER said:
Pretty sure you would have offended some blokes at school (maybe your boss) who wear girls undies and are proud of it. Fancy having a go at the cross dressers in Ed Queensland!

Shocking.
Haha. You could be right. I have seen a lip gloss on the boss's desk. Probably claim it was a Year 9 girl's but who really knows?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4