SOO whiteboard stir ups?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I work deep in country QLD surrounded by broncos fans and those who take SOO way too seriously. Tomorrow I want to write a message on the staff whiteboard to stir up some fun banter. It has to be fairly tame as it's in a Prep-10 school. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

edit - oh sorry, I just saw the bit about 'tame'. It would start some banter though, you have to admit!

edit - Nicci if I think of something sensible I will come back & post it :(

SeaEagleRock8 said:
edit - oh sorry, I just saw the bit about 'tame'. It would start some banter though, you have to admit!

edit - Nicci if I think of something sensible I will come back & post it :(
Thanks SER8. Must be a lot tamer than the Manly boardroom.

I have found queeNZlander can stir a few of them up :p lol

They will probably toss Tamou your way which can be countered with Caroll, Hunt, Papali, Te'o and Smith

1 of the highlights of Origin last year from me was when they do the player and junior club intro. "Ben Te'o, Hibiscus Coast Raiders" lol. Auckland, that's in Queensland :p

Kiwi Eagle said:
I have found queeNZlander can stir a few of them up :p lol

They will probably toss Tamou your way which can be countered with Caroll, Hunt, Papali, Te'o and Smith

1 of the highlights of Origin last year from me was when they do the player and junior club intro. "Ben Te'o, Hibiscus Coast Raiders" lol. Auckland, that's in Queensland :p
Not a bad idea Kiwi. As a group email I could send a link to the
'That's in Queensland' vid. Can't make up my mind about the staff room yet.

Whatever you do make sure you keep it simple and to one concept at a time, don't add teeth and keep words nice and small

Dan said:
Whatever you do make sure you keep it simple and to one concept at a time, don't add teeth and keep words nice and small

Haha! That's what it's like in class. I teach 6/7 year olds.

Just ask who ever supports the Blues gets a early mark today. Then put all the others in detention :s:s

Wetpatch said:
Just ask who ever supports the Blues gets a early mark today. Then put all the others in detention :s:s
Not good for my sanity. I'd end with a whole class full of mini QLD nutters after hours.

niccipops said:
Dan said:

Seriously they are moronic slope browed mouth breathers (for the most part) I shake my head at their levels of comprehension and just general common sense a lot of the time. I have some absolutely top and lovely mates up here, but jeez some of them

Just ask them to point to nsw on the map and they can only point to one place, should be fine. Then ask them to point to Qld on a map only pointing to one place.

How about you tell them to brush up on all the words of the Queenslander chant,
"Now how's it go again..Queenslander!
And after that is...ah..Queenslander...then..
oh yeah..Queenslander!" (Repeat)

Lie to them and put the following:

"Breaking News: Johnathan Thurston's Girlfriend goes into labour. Won't be in Sydney tonight for the game"

Dan said:
niccipops said:
Dan said:

Seriously they are moronic slope browed mouth breathers (for the most part) I shake my head at their levels of comprehension and just general common sense a lot of the time. I have some absolutely top and lovely mates up here, but jeez some of them

Didn't you marry one and that's why you live in QLD? :p

niccipops said:
Dan said:

If they are 7 years old they won't know the sting of defeat yet, why don't you work that angle?

What's better than winning 7 straight SOO series?

Not living in Qld.

COMMANDER said:
Nope I did not marry a Queenslander. I plan to marry a Spaniard - Rafael Nadal. Nothing wrong with being an ambitious cougar.
Go the Blues!

niccipops said:
COMMANDER said:
Nope I did not marry a Queenslander. I plan to marry a Spaniard - Rafael Nadal. Nothing wrong with being an ambitious cougar.
Go the Blues!

I thought commander was talking about Dan!

Lookout Nadal! And be aware that N'pops has a 'wolfie' pass!

I didn't marry a queenslander I married a westie

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7