1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOO Video Ref - We're screwed!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ads, Jul 8, 2009.

1. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Good news for NSW - Harrigan has been dropped as video ref....

Terrible news for us - he's doing our game instead. I hope we win by enough so it doesn't come down to one of his dodgy decisons. I've always thought he's had it in for us.

2. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    It didn't go un-noticed by me the other night that when the Dogs scored they were awarded straight off, but when Wolfman scored Archer was straight upstairs to have a look

3. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Could go both ways - either Harrigan pulls his head in and rules correctly and by the book OR he wants to prove everyone wrong and just goes nuts with his calls.

Man, i just hope we score a heap of clean undebatable tries...

4. ConcernedSupporter

ConcernedSupporter Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Bennett left Harrigans beloved Broncos will he be looking to screw him???

5. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    It has been this way all season. ANY Manly try is automatically looked at from 4 angles, with excruciatingly slow replays and for at least 2 minutes because there must be a chance that it was illegal. Any opposition try gets one look and is green-lighted in 3 seconds.

6. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    It extremely sucks when Harrigan is the video ref. The man's a tosser. He probably has tea and bickies with Gallop as they plot to bring Manly down. Hopefully the Sea Eagles will give him no excuses for disallowing trys. Clear four pointers please boys. Harrigan - give yourself an upper-cut.

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Harrigan hates anything in maroon and white.  He's a Sharks supporter so hopefully he hates the Queens too.

8. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    I notice that all the time. Most of the time we score it always seems to go to the video ref and if its a 50/50 call it almost always goes against us.