SOO Video Ref - We're screwed!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
Good news for NSW - Harrigan has been dropped as video ref....

Terrible news for us - he's doing our game instead. I hope we win by enough so it doesn't come down to one of his dodgy decisons. I've always thought he's had it in for us.

It didn't go un-noticed by me the other night that when the Dogs scored they were awarded straight off, but when Wolfman scored Archer was straight upstairs to have a look

Could go both ways - either Harrigan pulls his head in and rules correctly and by the book OR he wants to prove everyone wrong and just goes nuts with his calls.

Man, i just hope we score a heap of clean undebatable tries...

It has been this way all season. ANY Manly try is automatically looked at from 4 angles, with excruciatingly slow replays and for at least 2 minutes because there must be a chance that it was illegal. Any opposition try gets one look and is green-lighted in 3 seconds.

It extremely sucks when Harrigan is the video ref. The man's a tosser. He probably has tea and bickies with Gallop as they plot to bring Manly down. Hopefully the Sea Eagles will give him no excuses for disallowing trys. Clear four pointers please boys. Harrigan - give yourself an upper-cut.

Harrigan hates anything in maroon and white.  He's a Sharks supporter so hopefully he hates the Queens too.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
It didn't go un-noticed by me the other night that when the Dogs scored they were awarded straight off, but when Wolfman scored Archer was straight upstairs to have a look

I notice that all the time. Most of the time we score it always seems to go to the video ref and if its a 50/50 call it almost always goes against us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2