SOO - Dynamic Pricing Ticketed Event - sale from Wed 28 November

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Just in case anyone is interested in SOO in November:dodgy:.

Received this email from the NRL and was outraged at their money grabbing scam to screw the Fans yet again.
(A password was included but I omitted it here)

This, together with their inequitable scheduling , demonstrates that they are actively discouraging live attendance at games:mad::mad:

---------------------------------------------------
Ticketed Club Members will be able to purchase their tickets from Wednesday, November 28, at 10am until Thursday, November 29 at 9pm.

How to secure your tickets
You can secure your tickets to Game I and III of the 2013 State of Origin series at ANZ Stadium online via Ticketek.com.au from 10am Wednesday November 28 (AEDT) to 9pm Thursday November 29 (AEDT).

* The 2013 Origin Series will again be subject to dynamic pricing meaning that ticket prices will increase as we get closer to the event and people that purchase early are rewarded with the lowest price tickets. The first price review will occur on Friday December 21. Make sure you purchase early to avoid price increases.

Event Details
2013 State of Origin: Game I
Wednesday June 5, 2013
ANZ Stadium, Sydney

2013 State of Origin: Game III
Wednesday July 17, 2013
ANZ Stadium, Sydney

The airlines and hotels do the same thing. Nothing wrong with dynamic pricing. Early birds will be the winners.

I seem to be the only one on the side of spectators who love attending live games :shy:

Gouging the SOO crowd seems counter productive, as Sydney based games have trouble selling out when there is two allocated.

It will be interesting to see how much premium the stragglers will be asked to pay in 2013.

I love attending live games, hence why I can see what the date is, mark it in the calendar, and buy my tickets now and get them cheaper. Perfect

HappilyManly said:
I seem to be the only one on the side of spectators who love attending live games :shy:

Gouging the SOO crowd seems counter productive, as Sydney based games have trouble selling out when there is two allocated.

It will be interesting to see how much premium the stragglers will be asked to pay in 2013.

The dynamic pricing structure for the Sydney SOO ended up working perfectly. The game sold out close to the day of the game, and the NRL had minimal negative feedback.

It will be interesting to see if the same pans out for next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2