• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
SO...Who is ready for the mighty Blues to win the SOO series tonight?? Why aren't we all excited? Remember, if you don't back them now, and choose to hide behind the old "SOO should be axed because it means nothing, players get injured blah blah blah", then you really are giving up your bragging rights when they win!!

Get in early :) Don't be one of those people who run it down...then when the Blues win, come on here screaming how much Qld suck and you knew the Blues would win!!

GO THE MIGHTY BLUES!!! WHO'S WITH ME????

How sad is that GE??? Takes a couple of guys, one a Qlder and one from Canada to get things rolling. SHAME NSW, SHAME :)

I could care less about NSW really.

If Cam Smith and Billy Slater suffer horrific, highly painful season ending injuries (and NSW still lose), i'll consider that a win.

So...the fact you could care less about NSW obviously means you do care about NSW, and probably a fair bit. Good man!!

GO THE BLUES!!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Yes, very sad! Though the last one was only started 2 days before the game so....

I shall say my usual. Hope nsw win, hope our players come through unscathed, hope any titan players are exhausted for the weekend and you know, I may not go as far as Lord E but still.....

I think nsw really missed the boat wrapping it up in qld. it seemed as though the only ones who didn't know qld would come out all guns blazing was the team.

Not really. It just means 99% of my football supporting energy is invested in the Sea Eagles. Theres just not much room left for NSW. Of course in an ideal world i would like to see them get up over Inglis, Smith, Slater and the rest of those rednecks. But not that fazed ultimately.

You will not ever see me saying 'go the blues'. In real life or on an internet forum. Sorry, didnt mean to veer the thread off track like that. Back to the supporting of the blues

globaleagle said:
Yes, very sad! Though the last one was only started 2 days before the game so....

I shall say my usual. Hope nsw win, hope our players come through unscathed, hope any titan players are exhausted for the weekend and you know, I may not go as far as Lord E but still.....

I think nsw really missed the boat wrapping it up in qld. it seemed as though the only ones who didn't know qld would come out all guns blazing was the team.

Yeah, and the coach. "Stick to my game plan...we'll be right!!"

She'll be right tonight though. Daley has put the screws into the refs ;)

I'll be there tonight. Hopefully it'll be one of those historic sporting moments they talk about for years to come, the night that NSW broke the dominance of Queensland with a length of the field try in the 80th minute (ala' Mark Coyne). I'll be able to tell the Grandkids "I was there".

I'm not a fan of wishing injury on players, but i make the exception in the case of Slater.Something not too long term serious but season ending would be icing on the cake.

Lord Eagleton said:
Not really. It just means 99% of my football supporting energy is invested in the Sea Eagles. Theres just not much room left for NSW. Of course in an ideal world i would like to see them get up over Inglis, Smith, Slater and the rest of those rednecks. But not that fazed ultimately.

You will not ever see me saying 'go the blues'. In real life or on an internet forum. Sorry, didnt mean to veer the thread off track like that. Back to the supporting of the blues

No worries M'Lord. It does surprise me that you would continue to post on this thread though lol (not really)

You should have said, "I couldn't care less about NSW", it confuses backwards, redneck, hillbilly yokels like me when intellectuals twist common, everyday sayings. Geeez, now I'm veering too! haha.

See you back here tonight after the injuries :) Good luck with that!

mozgrame said:
SO...Who is ready for the mighty Blues to win the SOO series tonight?? Why aren't we all excited? Remember, if you don't back them now, and choose to hide behind the old "SOO should be axed because it means nothing, players get injured blah blah blah", then you really are giving up your bragging rights when they win!!

Get in early :) Don't be one of those people who run it down...then when the Blues win, come on here screaming how much Qld suck and you knew the Blues would win!!

I have just spent the last 25 years living in brissie and moved back to sydney late last year. Funnily that attitude of only spruiking after a win was my main gripe about SOO up there.But thats not you,and you are right. It lacks style and class to chest beat tomorrow and banter is for today

For me, origin is the pinnacle. I love footy and its the best theater that exists. The GF is a bit Ho hum due to the allocation of seats and only 2 clubs with a vested interest, where in origin, your either one of us, or one of those.

well Im one of them( blues) and the queenslander are one of those. Ill hurt if NSW lose and hate qld more ( if possible if they win) but either way the footy turns on one of the real special events of the year.

Either way i hope the ref gets it right, and dont ruin the spectacle and the best team wins, and qld go home sulking

I hope for the best but expect the worst, referee's will do thier usual kowtow to Smith and give the Toads all the 50/50 calls.

Queensland to get 2 home games in 2014 & 2015 so 10 years in a row is not out of the question. If it gets to 11 they will have to drop their dacks for the team photo.

jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:

I have just spent the last 25 years living in brissie and moved back to sydney late last year. Funnily that attitude of only spruiking after a win was my main gripe about SOO up there.But thats not you,and you are right. It lacks style and class to chest beat tomorrow and banter is for today

For me, origin is the pinnacle. I love footy and its the best theater that exists. The GF is a bit Ho hum due to the allocation of seats and only 2 clubs with a vested interest, where in origin, your either one of us, or one of those.

well Im one of them( blues) and the queenslander are one of those. Ill hurt if NSW lose and hate qld more ( if possible if they win) but either way the footy turns on one of the real special events of the year.

Either way i hope the ref gets it right, and dont ruin the spectacle and the best team wins, and qld go home sulking

That's the spirit!! Get the fire going early so the intensity will be white hot by tonight.

mozgrame said:
Why aren't we all excited?

Have we all reached State of Origin Exhaustion - Saturation point ?
Even if the Blues get up, will it revive interest in it ?
It like with Gillard, we've just stopped listening, and there would have to be a 'sea change' for most to start engaging again.

If he's any good, David Smith would have told Mal as much.

mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:

That's the spirit!! Get the fire going early so the intensity will be white hot by tonight.

Isnt 'white' the colour of ice. snow and sleet.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
mozgrame said:
Why aren't we all excited?

Have we all reached State of Origin Exhaustion - Saturation point ?
Even if the Blues get up, will it revive interest in it ?
It like with Gillard, we've just stopped listening, and there would have to be a 'sea change' for most to start engaging again.

If he's any good, David Smith would have told Mal as much.
Ahhh mate...say it isn't so, please!! Imagine the joy of victory tonight :) The Qlders are just men. We've just got to go in hard as players and supporters. Nothing is impossible!!! FIRE UP!!!

Bearfax said:
mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:

Isnt 'white' the colour of ice. snow and sleet.

Yep. And snow will burn you as badly as fire, so turn up the cold if it makes you feel better :) Just don't piss before your water comes. Anything could happen tonight!

mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:

Look origin is great for the local economy up there as well. A good mate of mine is a goat breeder and its fair to say he is doing pretty well for himself these days. Originally when he floated the idea I thought it was just because his sister moved over seas, but apparently he worked as a porter in the hotel where the origin team stayed and got the idea there

All i can say about this is dont order the goat curry in qld between may and july

jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:

Look origin is great for the local economy up there as well. A good mate of mine is a goat breeder and its fair to say he is doing pretty well for himself these days. Originally when he floated the idea I thought it was just because his sister moved over seas, but apparently he worked as a porter in the hotel where the origin team stayed and got the idea there

All i can say about this is dont order the goat curry in qld between may and july

Is it like KFC? You know...that 11th secret spice the Colonel put into his chickens?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6