• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you miss the swinging arm ???face to face ???? You are very blind & biased
Kiwi Eagle said:
panash said:
Nsw follow the leader.
Another cheap shot !!!

Forward on a back !!!

Grubs

Totally agree, fists face to face are so much cheaper than elbows

panash said:
Did you miss the swinging arm ???face to face ???? You are very blind & biased
Kiwi Eagle said:
panash said:
Nsw follow the leader.
Another cheap shot !!!

Forward on a back !!!

Grubs

Totally agree, fists face to face are so much cheaper than elbows

Gallen and Myles weren't standing face to face ?

I understand Myles isn't the prettiest looking fella, but it is still his face

voicefromthehill said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
In reality Qld were always going to win the second game.
We need Hayne back at # 1 and anyone else but Merritt for game three.

Williams? Tony......

Maybe, he could fit the bill if he ran the ball hard. I don't know if he would last 80 min.

Hodges a dead set grub . Tap on the head every pen but as soon as fifita squares up to him he runs off

That's probably the least enjoyable origin I have ever watched. Not coz Qld won either

It was obvious from 1min into the game who was going to win, predicted an early flurry of penalties which didn't disappoint, and then that farce sending the 4 guys to the bin killed any last bit of interest I had.

The only 1 of those 4 that you could make a case for going off was Merrin. Tate did nothing, Hodges threw 2 punches which I'd expect anyone to do in that situation, and Bird came in and grabbed Hodges to stop him throwing any. Farcical that the last 3 can go to the bin when a couple of minutes earlier we see an elbow replayed a few times and only goes on report

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6