• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love the wee tip from the ref there

"Corey, need you to improve on that 10 metres yeah, just make sure you make it"

If he hasn't been making it, penalize him

Watching NSW near the QLD line is like watching Manly lately. They get so close and then stuff it up or run out of ideas on what to do

Jethro said:
Watching NSW near the QLD line is like watching Manly lately. They get so close and then stuff it up or run out of ideas on what to do

Too much sideways running not enough going straight and hard.
Last tackle options are ordinary also.

Jethro said:

Pearce has offered nothing in close. He's got plenty of options but keeps holding it for too long & dumping it off for a nothing play. He'd be better off keeping it if he's gonna pull that rubbish.

As Gus has been harping on about the kicking game is gash as well.

So yeah, a lot like Manly's recent offense.

Refs are shocking. NSW look lost in attack. Is Maloney on the filed? Merritt, stay on your wing, or, enjoy your only origin

Kiwi Eagle said:
May as well flick it off now, the result is already set

Penalty within 30seconds of kickoff then on the set after the try Slater was offside at least 3m for the kick, then Qld offside for the 1st few tackles with no whistle.
Not to mention 1 side called for stripping and 1 not

Indeed

On a positive note, congratulations on the Cherry making his Origin debut! Amazed they put him out there so early thoughts anyone?

dowdz said:
Refs are shocking. NSW look lost in attack. Is Maloney on the filed? Merritt, stay on your wing, or, enjoy your only origin

Mate Maloney has been used as a battering ram everyone has run over the top of him.
Our forwards need to step up as we are being out muscled in every aspect.

Let's just bow to the inevitable. Doesn't matter how good or bad the Blues play, the script is already written!

silvertail said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
May as well flick it off now, the result is already set

Penalty within 30seconds of kickoff then on the set after the try Slater was offside at least 3m for the kick, then Qld offside for the 1st few tackles with no whistle.
Not to mention 1 side called for stripping and 1 not

Indeed

And here I was thinking I was the only one with that train of thought

You guys should be getting pretty excited about the next Olympics, with the way Qld are covering the 10m Usain is no chance of even threatening an all Australia podium in the sprinting events

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6