Something that I have always wanted to say about Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagle007 said:
Apparently Warriors and match review committee will be reviewing what happen to Konrad in the game. Allegations that TRex was stomping on his leg? I mean really? I didn't see anything of that nature and can't belive princess would do anything like that.
If true give him 18 weeks

SeaEagle007 said:
Apparently Warriors and match review committee will be reviewing what happen to Konrad in the game. Allegations that TRex was stomping on his leg? I mean really? I didn't see anything of that nature and can't belive princess would do anything like that.
If true give him 18 weeks

Daniel said:
I am going to miss him for his great games because when he is good he is damn good, but when he is poor he is parramatta poor

Parramatta poor - sums up T-Rex this year (Chooks game aside)

Daniel said:
I am going to miss him for his great games because when he is good he is damn good, but when he is poor he is parramatta poor

Parramatta poor - sums up T-Rex this year (Chooks game aside)

I just finished watching the replay this morning of the game.Could anyone tell me what position t-rex was playing???.Seriously there were times you'd think he was playing left centre he was just hiding out there.

I just finished watching the replay this morning of the game.Could anyone tell me what position t-rex was playing???.Seriously there were times you'd think he was playing left centre he was just hiding out there.

I think trex is too wide I'd like to see him in a bit closer. I don't think he's as bad as what people are saying. I think people are dirty he's going to belmore and that's clouding their opinion.

I think trex is too wide I'd like to see him in a bit closer. I don't think he's as bad as what people are saying. I think people are dirty he's going to belmore and that's clouding their opinion.

I didn't think Watmough and Glenn had any more impact than him last night Cam, but he was poor after the 1st 10mins

I didn't think Watmough and Glenn had any more impact than him last night Cam, but he was poor after the 1st 10mins

Kiwi Eagle said:
Choc and Gift did a lot lot more in defense. 45 tackles each. T Dog 108m and 14 tackles. He worked but his effectiveness with his runs was minimal. We try and use him to attract 3 or 4 defenders and then he offloads allowing more chances with 2nd phase play but he didn't off load that much last night in fact only 2 offloads which is not good enough. He's got to get the ball deeper to be more effective at line breaking.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Choc and Gift did a lot lot more in defense. 45 tackles each. T Dog 108m and 14 tackles. He worked but his effectiveness with his runs was minimal. We try and use him to attract 3 or 4 defenders and then he offloads allowing more chances with 2nd phase play but he didn't off load that much last night in fact only 2 offloads which is not good enough. He's got to get the ball deeper to be more effective at line breaking.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Choc and Gift are not as big strong and fast either kiwi. The bloke is 120kgs and he wants to catch the ball before he starts running 10m out from the try line. Even if he's steaming onto the just to run a decoy he will create problems.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Choc and Gift are not as big strong and fast either kiwi. The bloke is 120kgs and he wants to catch the ball before he starts running 10m out from the try line. Even if he's steaming onto the just to run a decoy he will create problems.

The frustrating thing was he was steaming onto the pill prior to that suspension, still remember him over the top of Farah from 10m out

I can't come up with anything why, our attacking structure has been flat for quite a while now so he isn't alone in not charging on the ball. I do think that all the charges and suspensions have made him gun shy in the aggression stakes now, he was smashing blokes last year and up until that tackle v the Sharks

The frustrating thing was he was steaming onto the pill prior to that suspension, still remember him over the top of Farah from 10m out

I can't come up with anything why, our attacking structure has been flat for quite a while now so he isn't alone in not charging on the ball. I do think that all the charges and suspensions have made him gun shy in the aggression stakes now, he was smashing blokes last year and up until that tackle v the Sharks

Glenn's getting the ball too early on the right and Trex is playing hopeless on the left and noone wants to go up the middle.

I'd love to see choc back on the left edge. Remember 2008/9??

Kiwi Eagle said:
The frustrating thing was he was steaming onto the pill prior to that suspension, still remember him over the top of Farah from 10mins out

Yeah after Trexs first couple hit ups i was gonna make a thread saying 'he must be reading this forum' wasnt to be though lol.

Glenn's getting the ball too early on the right and Trex is playing hopeless on the left and noone wants to go up the middle.

I'd love to see choc back on the left edge. Remember 2008/9??

Kiwi Eagle said:
The frustrating thing was he was steaming onto the pill prior to that suspension, still remember him over the top of Farah from 10mins out

Yeah after Trexs first couple hit ups i was gonna make a thread saying 'he must be reading this forum' wasnt to be though lol.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6