Something missed in all the furore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Does anyone else think Blair was biting Glenn Stewart's shoulder towards the end of the *first* brawl? Have a look.

I think the whole Melbourne team are Shoulder Biters.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shoulder-biter

Maybe that is the magic bullet that is Glenn's defense. It did look like Blair had his chompers into him but hard to tell. You would think when Glenn was binned that he would have said to the ref at the time and showed him the marks. Not hopefull of this one but anything to clutch at straws at the moment.

Matabele said:
Does anyone else think Blair was biting Glenn Stewart's shoulder towards the end of the *first* brawl? Have a look.

No Blair was just eating the chips that the seagull was swooping to eat

Jeese - who would have thought last thursday that such a fuhrer like this would be created

(good to seeyou seeyou the puns back Dan)

Not sure about the biting but I still cannot work out why Glen was sin binned when he clearly wasn't third man in and he didn't throw any punches in the first brawl.

Blair jogged after glen to catch up with him and obviously said somethign to incite Glen. These must be the loopholes the club will use to get his charge downgraded

I don't understand why the penalty was given to us because of Hinchcliffe's elbow to Lussick but Hinchcliffe wasn't charged.

Just saw Laurie Daley on Fix Sports news, he seems to be still quite on Manlys side on this one. Went through the footage along with the ref comments at the time, interesting

What has all this got to do with Hitler??? Or are you suggesting that Gallop is into Nazi like behaviour???

brookiegreg said:
Jeese - who would have thought last thursday that such a fuhrer like this would be created

Seeing as though we are going to show up incorrect referee's decisions, now might be a good time to get back the 2 games we were screwed by those same officials.
Glenn Stewart free to play and Manly given an additional 4 points to claim the MP.

WAMF said:
Seeing as though we are going to show up incorrect referee's decisions, now might be a good time to get back the 2 games we were screwed by those same officials.
Glenn Stewart free to play and Manly given an additional 4 points to claim the MP.

yeah that, or we could be putting a further end to our season with refs

The refs are only human like all of us, they try hard to get it 100% correct but occasionally there are mistakes. We all accept that playing every type of sport.

Every rugby league team and its supporters believe that the refs have an agenda against them - Manly is no different

Unless there is some angle that we are not privvy to looking in from the outside, the "ref's mistake" seems be the only reason that the manly legal team will offer up for the not guilty plea ie incorrect referee decision to send Glenn to the sinbin in the first instance.

Will this be enough in the judiciary's eyes to exonerate Glenn from what went on with his decison to start punching in the second melee? Who knows...or is the tactic to get a downgraded charge of a couple of weeks because of this ref error....could be

PS: Canteen Worker I would never dream of suggesting that our dear David Gallop acts in any way similar to Adolf Hitler :heart: hmmm wonder what he looks like with a mo and hair brylcreamed over the one side

brookiegreg said:
Will this be enough in the judiciary's eyes to exonerate Glenn from what went on with his decison to start punching in the second melee? Who knows

"Sir, I feared for my safety as soon as I saw this massive bloke chasing after me" "He had already assaulted one of my team mates and I felt he would attempt to do the same with me"
"What choice did I have?"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6