Something Manly should be looking into

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
In the Sydney Morning Herald (well on the website atleast) there is an article that has the Bulldog's are forming a sister club partnership with Leeds where they'll share information and underage player's will be sent over to Leeds

That would be outside of Manly's catchment area. Think more along the lines of:-

New_Zealand_map.jpg

Maybe a few good players could be found on that little Island below the south Island - Stewart Island.........

I agree Ant, there are so many possabilities if a union can be found global recognition for club and sponsors and tax write offs if they chose to sponsor eachother , mid season transfer to cover injuries etc etc

Imagine being able to sign a player jointly , as eg. How many young people want to see the world. Imagine offering the best juniors a 3 year deal which included 1 overseas,

I sent the club this info, about 5 pages of benefits when they were the Northern Eagles and never got a reply

Bottom line, england has cash but no talent, australia has talent but no cash. How couldnt that work

Hey, we should form a partnership with one of the lower level English clubs, the same with the Eagles in the US and certainly a lower level NZ club, as well as a QLD cup club. You don't have to be sending players to a club to have a relationship, sometimes an agreement will just be to have an occasional friendly match, or to have some kind of training/knowledge exchange, frankly if it costs us nothing what is too lose.

Rusty link said:
Hey, we should form a partnership with one of the lower level English clubs, the same with the Eagles in the US and certainly a lower level NZ club, as well as a QLD cup club. You don't have to be sending players to a club to have a relationship, sometimes an agreement will just be to have an occasional friendly match, or to have some kind of training/knowledge exchange, frankly if it costs us nothing what is too lose.

Yeh,yeh,USA all the way!!lol.Trip to USA would be good.

Id love to have an understanding with a PNG/Tongan club side,some of those players while undertrained were absolutely damaging,especially the jukebox

Shane link said:
Id love to have an understanding with a PNG/Tongan club side,some of those players while undertrained were absolutely damaging,especially the jukebox

I cant see why we don't have some form of relationship with a club in every comp we can. One its good for international RL, two its good for us, and three it doesn't cost us anything. But then I am not the CEO, nor would I want to be the way every CEO I can remember has been bagged.

If you guy's are starting to come around to the growth of International Rugby League there is an article in the Sydney Morning Herald (or atleast the website leaguehq.com)by Brad Walter that list's many promising thing's in the pipeline and some astonishing stat's about the All Blacks and the one sideness of Rugby Union that doesn't attract the negative media that a one sided Rugby League Test Match receives.

pat flynn link said:

Actually that wouldn't be to bad either and given our  CEO's relationship with Wigan it would be doable (Lowe still has a good relationship with the club)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289952694[/time]

Apparently Russ was on a US talk show recently and was discussing South Sydney and how the acquired Inglis's services.

And the Tomahawks (US's national team) are playing today.

www.wearerugby.com/atlantic-cup-live-feed

Russell want's to take the WCC to America and has floated the idea of playing an expanded comp at Vegas.

www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/crowe-reveals-his-american-dream-20101126-18ard.html

I get the feeling that Mark's eyes are lighting up as he read's this ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6