something i noticed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Robbo

To be honest I am the type of fan that only watches Manly's games. I have little interest in other matches apart from having them on in the backround just to keep updated on scores.

Last night I noticed that the Bulldogs players seem to jump on or fall on their opponents at every opportunity. (excluding the neccessary times when tackling) By this I mean that someone may have scored a try and they'll follow through with the tackle attempt even though the ball has been placed down.

Another eg. is when a player passes the ball the Dogs player attempting to tackle will still smash into them.

Is this a tactic to bully and injure the opponent t wear them out? I could be wrong but I swaer that I kept seeing this occur every time I glanced at the tv.

I noticed Patten take out Wests' young centre with an elbow after he had passed the ball leading to Hodgson's try. Patten just increased my hate of him, which started from the Brookie game last year. They're grubs, the whole lot of them. Most of their fans are too. There's a thread over at LU about what they got up to during and after the game. Disgusting.

On the tv footage tonight they proved that its the ethnic magority whos the low life of the supporters.Hell..they couldnt do us in cronulla.Put it this way,i wont travel to brookie with my daughter again when the dogs are playing.Like supporter like player.scum bags.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7