Someone on here must know something......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Most team's are announcing the new jersey's next month but haven't heard a peep from us. This is an important time to get the jersey's up as they will be sold to the public for Christmas.

Also most team's are showing 2011 ticketed member's now we still have old info located on our (MWSE) website.

ButtonMushroom-fb.jpg

BE....Mate, I know you and how much you love the club so check your membership so that we can galvonise the support? just in case...google Manly Leagues and membership so you can join us in the fight?

The latest from the horses mouth I guess:-

1. How’s the sponsor search going for next year? Do we have anybody in the pipeline just yet?
John, Brisbane

Thanks for your interest John. We’re still looking and we are having some very encouraging talks with a number of organisations who are very interested. However keeping in mind this isn’t something that can happen over night, but it will happen.

2. Have we got a new sponsor for next year or is there anything in the pipeline?
John
We’re still looking for a major sponsor for next season and are having discussions with many people. But if you know anybody who’s interested, please give us a call!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why every other team can snag a major corporate, yet Graham claims he's begging small enterprise tells me his approach is off. What happened to the Pepsi type days?

They need to look broader for an appropriate corporate. I did my part, and they couldn't get it over the line (Souths could) under Pat Wilson.

If anyone else could help, that would be fantastic.

I don't know about you and I'm not into bagging management but Lowie's comment makes me cringe with embarrassement

" But if you know anybody who’s interested, please give us a call"

Doesn't sound like a top organisation, it's shocking, sorta like got a mate with some cheap I-phones, do u want any? What's going on? Couldn't imagine others clubs doing this  :-[

Darren we are Manly supporters we should never cringe with embarrassment, and if we do we should at least spell it correctly  :D

your nuts about the new jersey aren`t you ant.. lol.. we wont see one till we get a sponsor unless you want a new jersey without no sponsors.. ;D

Didn't the blindside article also mention Lowe was going over to NZ which included a search for a possible sponsor?

jjai link said:
your nuts about the new jersey aren`t you ant.. lol.. we wont see one till we get a sponsor unless you want a new jersey without no sponsors.. ;D

I was under the impression that the sponsor was announced at the award's night. But look's like I'm wrong.

If we are waiting on sponsor's it's going to cost us big time in merchandise sales during the off season. Wigan last season switched sponsor's and didn't release the jersey's until just before the Super League season started by then everyone else had a bucket load of cash from selling there merch.

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185775.msg302691#msg302691 date=1287184208]

I was under the impression that the sponsor was announced at the award's night. But look's like I'm wrong.

If we are waiting on sponsor's it's going to cost us big time in merchandise sales during the off season. Wigan last season switched sponsor's and didn't release the jersey's until just before the Super League season started by then everyone else had a bucket load of cash from selling there merch.
[/quote]

A sponsor was announced, but the way it was done made me doubt it is THE major sponsor. They said 'Major' sponsor but who knows how they classify these things.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6