1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone on here must know something......

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagles2win, Oct 15, 2010.

1. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Most team's are announcing the new jersey's next month but haven't heard a peep from us. This is an important time to get the jersey's up as they will be sold to the public for Christmas.

Also most team's are showing 2011 ticketed member's now we still have old info located on our (MWSE) website.

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
  3. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    yep,thats about how it is these days

4. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    BE....Mate, I know you and how much you love the club so check your membership so that we can galvonise the support? just in case...google Manly Leagues and membership so you can join us in the fight?

5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,100 / 287
    The latest from the horses mouth I guess:-

1. How’s the sponsor search going for next year? Do we have anybody in the pipeline just yet?
    John, Brisbane

Thanks for your interest John. We’re still looking and we are having some very encouraging talks with a number of organisations who are very interested. However keeping in mind this isn’t something that can happen over night, but it will happen.

2. Have we got a new sponsor for next year or is there anything in the pipeline?
    John
    We’re still looking for a major sponsor for next season and are having discussions with many people. But if you know anybody who’s interested, please give us a call!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why every other team can snag a major corporate, yet Graham claims he's begging small enterprise tells me his approach is off. What happened to the Pepsi type days?

They need to look broader for an appropriate corporate. I did my part, and they couldn't get it over the line (Souths could) under Pat Wilson.

If anyone else could help, that would be fantastic.

6. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    I don't know about you and I'm not into bagging management but Lowie's comment makes me cringe with embarrassement

" But if you know anybody who’s interested, please give us a call"

Doesn't sound like a top organisation, it's shocking, sorta like got a mate with some cheap I-phones, do u want any? What's going on? Couldn't imagine others clubs doing this  :-[

7. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    Darren we are Manly supporters we should never cringe with embarrassment, and if we do we should at least spell it correctly  :D

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    your nuts about the new jersey aren`t you ant.. lol.. we wont see one till we get a sponsor unless you want a new jersey without no sponsors.. ;D

9. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    probably around Rd 10/11

10. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Didn't the blindside article also mention Lowe was going over to NZ which included a search for a possible sponsor?

11. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    I was under the impression that the sponsor was announced at the award's night. But look's like I'm wrong.

If we are waiting on sponsor's it's going to cost us big time in merchandise sales during the off season. Wigan last season switched sponsor's and didn't release the jersey's until just before the Super League season started by then everyone else had a bucket load of cash from selling there merch.

12. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Just think, next year we may be sponsored by the...........NZ Warriors

13. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    I was under the impression that the sponsor was announced at the award's night. But look's like I'm wrong.

If we are waiting on sponsor's it's going to cost us big time in merchandise sales during the off season. Wigan last season switched sponsor's and didn't release the jersey's until just before the Super League season started by then everyone else had a bucket load of cash from selling there merch.
    [/quote]

A sponsor was announced, but the way it was done made me doubt it is THE major sponsor. They said 'Major' sponsor but who knows how they classify these things.