someone needs to speak to Brett Stewart a smh exclusive.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agreed, Brett should practice some simply delightful post try celebrations, such as sipping tea from an imaginary cup and saucer, or pretending to help an elderly lady across the street.

It's a shame when even the humble finger wave, fist pump or genital grab can be interpreted any which way, to support some agenda against a player or the code.

I can even see the likes of FitzStoopid ready to criticise your options because the players didn't have his pinky finger correctly postured away from the cup, or no doubt the player was looking to take the little old little down a dark alley!

The simple fact with Fitz's rant is that he simply went off a blog post of another person - the Marc Aden Gray blog. If FitzSimons can't even bother to research then he is, if nothing else, incredibly lazy as a journalist. If I were he, I would be deeply ashamed to write such a falsehood. But some people have no shame. Maybe because he was found to be in error over the 2009 allegations he still has a chip on his shoulder and felt he needed to vindicate his earlier view of Brett. Well, he has (again) made a total git of himself. It is not too late to admit you are wrong, Pete. Please withdraw what you said.

It's a shame when even the humble finger wave, fist pump or genital grab can be interpreted any which way, to support some agenda against a player or the code.

I can even see the likes of FitzStoopid ready to criticise your options because the players didn't have his pinky finger correctly postured away from the cup, or no doubt the player was looking to take the little old little down a dark alley!
I found it disappointing and slightly amusing that Brett Morris gestured to the wrong camera after his amazing try in the recent origin match. Surely players should receive training in how to work out when to look at camera a, camera b etc, much like newsreaders and weathermen / weather girls?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4