Someone has to say it...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saz - you might be very surprised what players Susan has met. He has more access to the players than most fans can dream of. Saying that, his hard, cold advice is not based on Manly supporter sentiment but more on the cold, hard reality of how we are viewed and how we will be judged in the real world. Be careful you don't make a goose of yourself as Susan has met Glen plenty of times.

Never said you were a goose. I am glad you are a family member - it is a family in which to take great pride. Susan is a committed Manly fan who loves the club. He also calls it as he sees it. Should Glen be wiped out for the season, it will be a tragedy and hurt our cause big time, which is how I read the comments. Last year was disappointing but we were no hope then. I hope that our worst fears are not confirmed.

Sorry but i dont see him being rubbed out for season,if origin 2009 is cited by Bellew he is off scot-free,god forbid he uses the chewbacca defense

The Eagle said:
Sorry but i dont see him being rubbed out for season,if origin 2009 is cited by Bellew he is off scot-free,god forbid he uses the chewbacca defense

Did anyone see a wookie on the field on Friday night? God I hope so, because him being there would not make sense, therefore they must acquit!

Thankfully we'll have the guy with the best track record at the judiciary defending us.

apologize for any offence if taken.I just think the best way forward is for the club and the boys to take a postive slant on it and move on.two great careers that will only get better are bigger than one evening of turmoil and a the dickhead gallop.i wont say any more on it,lets hope today has some good news.

susan said:
Wont be popular but 2 things need to happen very quickly at our club

1.Glen Stewart needs to be told a few home truths about his responsibilities as a senior player and to the rest of the playing group.2 years in a row is not acceptable ergardless of the media garbage.

2.This whole Gallop /Stewart thing ends here.Brett was treated terribly and everyone accepts that.But almost everyone faces some great adversity in their life.I know I have and plenty of friends have but in the end you get on with life and move on.At the beginning of all this Brett had support across the entire league community.I can tell you from what I here is that people are very tired of it and our club and the S tewart boys need to move on.It is quite obvious from 2009 onwards that our club has suffered enough and Glen Stewart has simply lost his ability to make good decisions.

The Stewart family are great people and the boys are great players.Time to forget and move on before all this s**t tears Manly apart.
Good on you Susan,I agree totally, we have to get over it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4