Somebody run off Trex PLEASE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good metres but, he doesn't really make too many of the really tough runs that guys like kitey and joe make. A lot of them are from long shifts and he's going against a retreating defence. That's OK because its planned to happen that way, but his defence is a bigger indication of some problems. He's had more arm grabs and misses in the last two weeks than I care to count. It really sticks out for me when every other guy has been working their butts off in arguably our best 2 defensive performances for the year.

I'm not calling for his sacking, but I would like the coaching staff to highlight a few of his attempts in the video sessions and challenge him to lift that side of his game.

He was better tonight than he was last week where he was better than he was the week before.

I agree he could be more devastating but if he keeps improving, by finals time he will be great.....and I have been one of his loudest critics.

There are good signs which were not there against the Scumdogs.

Toovey should have hooked him straight after he throw that pathetic pass to Joe in the first half. It was embarrassing and he just looked disinterested the whole game. I'd throw him in the front row and only play him in 20 minute stints. He hasn't earned the right to hold a starting place the last 5 weeks.

I want to see him play with heart and play with passion. For f sake look at the size of him he is a giant. He needs to run onto the ball harder and make some more tackles I don't think that's asking too much.

Yes.

He should be pushing Matty Ballin away to play hooker and punching DCE in the head so he can kick on the last

I think Masked Eagle makes some valid points, especially regarding his metres. Like I said, he is in the side everyday for me as he can turn a game but you cannot purely say he made x metres so there he cannot be criticised.

I guess he played as well/poor as Taylor did for Souffs. Neither had a big impact, despite the hype over both players.

I actually thought T-Rex was alot better tonight than he has been this year. He kept running after bumping players off. Still looks a little disinterested but Kiwi is right in saying he is our best option atm. Williams > Harrison, robinson, mauro.

Like i've said 1000 times, I'd like to see him playing in the middle with Choc back on the left edge.

I'm with KE.. people should remember how pedestrian our attack looked during his long suspension. After he signed with the dogs he sealed his fate with many posters.

The guy can through the pentagon and some on here won't notice.

JK11 said:
The guy can through the pentagon and some on here won't notice.

Not sure I am in the right secret society to notice then are we talking pentagons or pyramids?

Wasnt pentagons and pyramids a millencolin song?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2