Somebody run off Trex PLEASE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
On the few occasions a game he puts his head down, breaks the first, second and third tackle why is there no support?

Off the scrum at 50 mins he was left alone when 1 player running off him could easily have been a try.

But he was better tonight. Still frustrating to watch.
Was he rested, or did he play the full 80?
He is better in short bursts.
Still, we smashed the team most of the media, and the NRL, is pumping up. Refs gave Souffs every chance.

On the few last performances I wouldn't have him in the starting line up. I would have him come off the bench. To get a rocket up him. He really frustrates me and I'm sure alot of other Manly supporters.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Another lazy 144m tonight ...

Just the 107 more than Glenn
I know you love him KE. How many tackles his he make compared to the other forwards, and DCE and Foran?

Kiwi Eagle said:

Really? Fark me, 80% of those must have been in the 1st half. He disappeared in the 2nd half from what I saw.

The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I know you love him KE. How many tackles his he make compared to the other forwards, and DCE and Foran?

I don't love him, I just think the constant bagging of him is over the top

It's hard to make tackles if people don't run at you, and the teams seem to attack us the other side of the park, same reason why DCE is making more tackles than Foran every week.

If we look at the backrower/halve/centre combos on each side of the park tonight

Lyon/Stewart/DCE made 64 tackles
Whare/Williams/Foran made 29 tackles

That shows exactly where teams are looking to attack us

Kiwi are you serious? You diminish yourself with these comments because I know you are football smarter than that. TRex played better tonight and no one will question that but to compare his metres to gift should be beneath you. Do they count his metres as from ten behind where Foran starts and then when he burrows two or three more. Do the count the ten metres he runs and then drops the ball.

Glen Stewart is our best forward and I will make that huge call knowing full well how good Choc and Kite were tonight. TRex looks like he is coming good but don't compare his role in out team to that of our second best player( after killer ) for the past year and a half.

If rugby league were just stats then David Middleton would be Wayne Bennet.

Not meant as a shot at Glenn in any way at all

Glenn is the better footballer by a mile, but just pointing out he didn't do a lot with the ball tonight either

Stats aren't everything, quite correct, but I guarantee you if Williams had a 37m game those stats would be very relevant for people having a crack

How does he make those metres though if he is lazy and doesn't want to be there ? Nobody made more

That's the only thing that annoys me every week tbh, his hit up numbers are always in the top couple in the side, which doesn't suggest laziness. I know where people come from when they don't see him run onto the ball etc but he still makes his metres every single week

He is showing 29 points in supercoach so therefore he was poor tonight. That is all the stats that you need.

sometimes i wonder if people actually watch the game rather than just read the main stream media opinion.

Its like going into an election posters here just vote for who they have been told are ****.

basic rule of thumb as a forward is 100m per game, Trex has missed this only once this season (94m) yet gets bagged every single game.

No wonder the forums have gone to **** in the last few years, the IQ has dropped by 50 points, maybe 100

Kiwi Eagle said:
Garts said:
He is showing 29 points in supercoach so therefore he was poor tonight. That is all the stats that you need.

So Corey Parker is the next immortal ? ;)

Him and Gallen should be the highest paid players in the game!!!!!

Seriously though. I want Williams in the side every week and never bag him but I thought he was not that impressive tonight. Not bad by any stretch but he had little involvement from what I recall, his stats shocked me. I only recall any major involvement from him in the 1st half.

He is hit and miss, he will never be a choc or gifty. Des had the same dramas with him. I would rather see him off the bench and joe to start. He made some good charges

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6