Some things to consider

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Pffft a true supporter would've converted his wife into a Manly fan whilst at the same time getting her to agree on the importance of leaving you be whilst the game is on!

As for not watching the game due to holidays!!!! Sheesh *

On another point, I was overseas in 2011 and missed four games. I was having withdrawal symptoms. When I got on the plane the first thing I did was watch the highlights and when I got home I used my IQ and watched the replays. A great way to overcome jet-lag.

*just kidding, hope you're having a great break and nice post! Go Manly! Go Wolfie!

I take exception to that comment. I am a total Manly supporter but I just cannot get my wife to like Manly or for that matter even watch a game. She used to like while we were courting but not now. Go figure?

She says just let them all run around with a ball each and pat each other on the bums. (However, she did see something like that on Summertime League while watching Parramatta do almost that same thing and said that was boring.)

So I a true Manly supporter just cannot convert her. I have been trying for almost 40 years but alas I have failed. :mad:

I have had more success with my daughter and my two grandsons. Even though their father is a dogs supporter. He also has a brother who follows South. (But he seems to have all his teeth so I am not sure about that. :p Only joking South fans a lot of you have your own teeth, I have my own I bought and paid for mine years ago. See :D

On Williams I was very critical of his GF game and I still worry about his ability to compete in the air, such a big part of the modern wingers' game.

However he took what turned into a game-winning intercept on Friday. If you're only as good or bad as your last game, then he's pretty good.

Arko-admirer said:
On Williams I was very critical of his GF game and I still worry about his ability to compete in the air, such a big part of the modern wingers' game.

However he took what turned into a game-winning intercept on Friday. If you're only as good or bad as your last game, then he's pretty good.

I agree with you Williams had a shocker and some heads of Manly have not forgotten it and didn't want him to be resigned.
The Wolfman needs to keep the practising and training up and with the help from Manly with some defensive issues as its harder and different on the wing, you have different kicks coming to you and your also relying on your other players to slide across and help in defence. Injury is the only concern with him.

Obviously not a true fan or would have talked his wife into pitching a tent outside brookie.

We all have opinions. Everyone of us is always right.

We wouldn't be here if we didn't have the same thing in common.

Williams, first pick
Tom Turbo as his first reserve if Williams is not available

Taufua is the other first pick
Blair is his back up

Gutherson has a long way to go before he is first grade standard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7