1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some stats

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ricardo, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ricardo

ricardo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 70
    a few interesting stats ...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ricardo

ricardo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 70
    Confirms my thought that Api, Jorge, TomT, Starling & Vave had great outings!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    we ran for over 1700m, Souff 1200.

We just lacked the final pass/finess to get 1 more try. Api was great but DCE would have got us something.

Jake would also have stiffened up our defense early.

Hardly a deflating defeat, confident we can snare a win or 2 with DCE on the sidelines

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. NewwyEagle

NewwyEagle I sleep in a racing car

Ratings:
    +1,178 / 60
    Parcell sure can tackle. I'd love for him to have a few more dummy half runs and maybe even some cheeky kicks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,741 / 125
    Have to agree with you here. Api was great under the circumstances, and the DCE haters out there will be having a field day with it despite the fact that we lost, but what those haters don't get is that DCE would probably have come up with better 5th tackle options tonight, and he would have also taken better kicking options. Not trying to take from Api's performance, or Walker's, but if DCE played tonight, we win.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dinga

Dinga Active Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 1
    Vave had his best game for the club.. If he can lose another 5kg he will only improve.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    Looks a bit like Matty B. He had a decent running game but that died when he went to an 80 minute player.

Happy to utilise Brown for 15 minutes to give him a quick break and more runs

8. ManlyMit

ManlyMit Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +183 / 7
    I agree there were a few sets we had on their line n I was thinking just have a crack parcell have a run!! I think a few more 1st grade games he will be more confident!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,909 / 27
    I don't believe in shifting players around unnecessarily but if we lost a centre due to injury it would be interesting to see Walker at centre and Koroisau at 5/8 next to DCE.
    I'm not saying it's a better idea than Brown at centre but it makes me wonder about the possibility of increased attacking options.

10. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,855 / 192
    I was listening to the game at work and except for the first 15 larthargic minutes we displayed 100% commitment but our execution was poor is what the radio comentators were saying .
    Turbo and Kapow where not utilised affectivey.
    How much is the coach responsible for this ?

11. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    That would be a far, far better option in my opinion. Leave Brown as a bench player to cover either forwards or backs, and cut Walker loose at center, with Api (who stood out tonight) at 5/8.