Some potential Nood news about Joe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
Listening to NRL unleashed podcast zorba has said there are whispers joe may replace Ritchie on the bench. Apparently he's been training since the second op a few weeks ago.
A long shot but would love it to be true

Good news as long as he is definitely right and they're not just considering it for sentimental reasons. Was actually going to start a thread on what eveyone's thoughts were on who comes in for Richie. For mine, Gower has been as impressive as any of our fringe forwards this year.

There are some pretty smart cookies down there but you'd have to wonder if it's a good idea if true.

Would love to see Joe, he is GF hardened, reckon he might be fresh, lol, and they wouldn't play him if he wasn't fit.

Thumbs up for mine!

If not joe, i'd go with gower because of his size. It's ashame jack t has only had one game during the season he showed some great signs against Penrith but is too green for a gf

Ok, that's it, I have decided.

Based on the fact Gower hasn't been signed for next year, and he is 28, I'm going to go with Hassen for the bench spot, being 21, and signed.

That is if big Joe doesn't get a Guernsey.

I'll call 2V now and tell him my decision.

Well I did see Joe G running drills with the boys in a video clip from the club, last week. He didn't look to have any support for his leg and appeared to be moving freely.

Given the fourth spot is sometimes just a 10-15 cameo, it might be worth it based on his experience alone.

Team announced, no Joe, team as expected but Hiku no 19.

Oh well, bad luck Joe, that would have been something!

Yeah looks like Gower is the pick. I'd say Hiku and Hasson are included just to keep them involved.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6