Some positives about tonight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2 positives

1. It didnt rain and it wasnt freezing cold

2. I didnt drive and I am drinking in the back of the car to the Central Coast drinking rum

The storm and dogs game doesn't mean much to our ladder standing.  
Seriously though, i thought Rodney went pretty well tonight.  It's probably just me, but he looks to be getting bigger by the week. Or maybe it's just my view point as i slowly slide off the lounge and bounce the remote off the tv.

No injuries.

Actually, that's a negative. We'd be better off with 5-10 injuries to this numpties.

Only saw the first half but i thought Gift played pretty well.  Made some good runs and some good ball playing.
Choc... what's with all this passing now?  It's good that he wants to pass and offload but come on, common sense when and where!
Rodney, still a machine.

We need Matai, also.  About the only one left with the Manly Mongrel when it comes to hit ups and such. 

I'm a big Ben Farrar fan,but how slow is he.we lack pace across the park-speed is strenght,where is Scott  Donald?????

I've brought up a couple of times our age and didn't we look slow and old tonight!! Farrar is solid but guys like him win you 10 or 12th place. We play absolutely boring footy and its the worst I've seen since NE days. Being in Wollongong, I haven't attended 1 game this year because of the 1 direction play we have. No wonder our gates are down!! I have sat thru entertaining stuff but the garbage shown most of the year is horrendous. And the Farrar pass, go easy on him, we run that same play 150 times and teams are pretty aware of it.

Darren link said:
I've brought up a couple of times our age and didn't we look slow and old tonight!! Farrar is solid but guys like him win you 10 or 12th place. We play absolutely boring footy and its the worst I've seen since NE days. Being in Wollongong, I haven't attended 1 game this year because of the 1 direction play we have. No wonder our gates are down!! I have sat thru entertaining stuff but the garbage shown most of the year is horrendous. And the Farrar pass, go easy on him, we run that same play 150 times and teams are pretty aware of it.
Good points daz.
It aint going to make it easy for the club to sell those 2 game memberships now. Not with the crap the team have dished up over the last month.

Great news Pontian sea eagle.  I've sunk a few myself and am so far unscathed.  Plus, Mrs mozgrame has been giving me "the look" tonight.  All is not lost i feel.:)

The Leagues club proved once again that the ****ing nazi/gestapo "monkey" security "so-called" guards,are nothing more than a pack of morons!!!!!!!Johnesy-out-no reason given!!!!2 or 3 others I was around-out-no reason given!!!!!I wonder what would happen if we all chucked in our leagues m'ship,and drank at the brookie pub.....the monkeys would be out of a job!!!!!!!!!

I've talked to a few people,and they are fairly sick and tired of where the Manly brand is headed!!!!!This includes the team(football club),the sea eagles(m'ship),and the leagues club!!!I know a few who aren't afraid to throw a m'ship to protest!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4