some neutral thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan ridgepipe

Reserve Grader
had an interesting morning talking footy.i train with 8 or 10 guys monday to friday at our clubs gym.5 of these guys have played more than 100 games in NRL including 2 former kangaroos and one ex origin player.2 are ex manly players,none are manly haters.

thought the game was great standard first up but

1.couldnt understand williams playing centre.all thought he tries hard but all think his only future lies as impact forward off bench.

2.all love forans toughness but cant believe hodkinson didnt get first crack,especially given the success of his recent peers in terms of keating,pearce,mortimer and to a lesser extent sandow.all have seen him play locally and wrap him big.all said we have only one ball player and if we play tight as we will need to this aint enough.

3.unfortunately the main worry was the negativeness in regard to brett stewarts future given his injuries to both knees.one of these ex manly blokes holds the world record for knee ops and he doubts he will ever regain full confidence.

these were all pretty unanimous views.

ps joey said on radio yesterday that brett stewart told him the docs have already told him that if his right knee goes again it is all over.if he is cut down it will be a tragedy.kenny irvines record was his for the taking.

These blokes have just been reading this site because those are the exact same thoughts that a lot of us have said here.

Williams is not an 80 minute player because of his size and every team will play to his side of the field in the last half an hour of each game.  I would rather he replace Perry and come on as our Fui.  

Not many have seen hodkinson play but it will solve the above problem if he is in the team as Lyon can then revert back to his centre position.

Both of Brett's knees are stuffed and he has known for some time now that any game could be his last.  hopefully he can play a few more seasons because if his knee goes this year most people will only remember him for his court case.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2