Some more good news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
the mauler said:
Cambo said:
Some people have some serious explaining to do based on the article in the manly daily this morning

What the fuk were the board thinking. Up to 5 star players with get out clauses if Des leaves and they've sat on their hands over his contract extension. Iv never heard of so much incompetence I'm my life.
At we've been in top 4 all year and they still didn't do te deal. What the fuk were they waiting for?
All responsible must go immediately!

And if that person is Scott Penn, who do you suggest pays the bills after we show him the door ?
Mate if it was Scott Penn that stalled why didn't they go to a vote it would have been 5-2. It wasn't the penns fault.

I just heard on the news that Ricky Stewart's under concideration for the coaching job. Ricky F@#$ing Stewart.

I could't support the Northern Eagles. They just never seemed like my team. During those dark years I lost all interest in Rugby League. Maybe I can warm to Stewart but I fear it would be the NE all over again. I really cant see myself cheering for a team coached by that @hole.

Maybe this has been somebody's plan all along - get rid of Hasler to make room for Stewart. Who would be stupid enough to think that was a road to success?

I've been pretty laid back about what's been happening up till now (it'd be boring if things never changed) but after hearing that we might get Stewart I'm feeling geninely depressed.

ManlyBacker said:
It's Ricky @hole STUART Loki. Don't sully the Stewart's name on here please.

A million apologies to you and the Stewarts - I'm too upset at the moment to type streightt

Chip and Chase said:
the mauler said:
Cambo said:
Some people have some serious explaining to do based on the article in the manly daily this morning

What the fuk were the board thinking. Up to 5 star players with get out clauses if Des leaves and they've sat on their hands over his contract extension. Iv never heard of so much incompetence I'm my life.
At we've been in top 4 all year and they still didn't do te deal. What the fuk were they waiting for?
All responsible must go immediately!

And if that person is Scott Penn, who do you suggest pays the bills after we show him the door ?

Exactly we can't do without the owners frankly Des should have built a bridge. It just sounds like petty bull****.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2