Some interesting selection headaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
V Parramatta: We should have Brenton Lawrence, T-Red, Dunny Loo and, of course, Tom Turbo competing for selection.
I don't mean to demean Hiku but, seriously, Tom Turbo is so much superior. I would have loved seeing him give chase to Beanpole Lee today.

Great to grab the 2 points today, and a number of forwards to come back.

Willie Mason, Dunamis Lui, Tom Symonds, Brenton Lawrence may all come into calculations between now and the end of the year.

Assuming they're good to go, who comes in and who drops out of today's team?

It will be nice to have options to choose from, after watching today, we need Willie back badly. I would leave the back row alone. 3 games left and all to play for, just go for it!

To suggest Toovey lost his job over the selection of Hasson is pure fantasy.

And extreme disaffection with the current year's goat photo holder, and other selections, is a tried and tested tradition here on Silvertails. Des went through exactly the same criticisms every single year.

Willie has to come back in.
Don't want to see Burgess or Hasson again this year.
IDK if MCK is not here next year he has been great off the bench.
Lawrence hasn't earnt his spot back.

Sao and MCK not exactly settiing first grade alight at the moment.

Seems like the reason we let them both go

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6