Some info on Shane Neumann (if anyone's interested)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man

Guys - I have done a little bit of research for everyone on young Shane. I know it's tough trying to find info, so here's my best:

Shane Neumann is a left centre (3). He has been playing with Easts Tigers in the QLD Cup. Easts Tigers were one game away from making the grand final against Toowoomba, but The Redcliffe Dolphins knocked them out beating the Tigers 30-16.

A few things I noted about Shane Neumann's performance on that day:-

1. He is very, very young, and has a lot of filling out to do. That said, and dare I say this, he has a very similar build to Greg Inglis. Very tall, and very rangey. He is very, and I mean VERY good with his ball handling ability (catching passes behind him and still maintaining pace etc), and in a team that is a bit sloppy with errors, he was a shining light, not dropping anything at all.
2. He only ran the ball 5 times in attack (one of which was a try he scored to get The Tigers off the mark). He is very nimble on his feet, and has great upper body strength, again like Inglis. He also passed out of dummy 1/2 once. Lockyer didn't spread the ball to the left enough, so that's not his fault (getting the ball enough I mean).
3. He is a "fair" one on one defender, and was caught out a few times (remember - this is only one game though - so may be a one off). He made 16 complete tackles, missed 4 tackles (one of which leading to an opposition centre's try).

Some background:-

Shane is still a teenager, and big things are expected of him. Commentators in the QLD Cup suggest that his inclusion, along with the other young fellas in the team made them so successful in 2006. They rate him very, very highly.
He has scored around 8 tries for the season.

Anyway lads - that's the best I could come up with for ya's...

2. He only ran the ball 5 times in attack (one of which was a try he scored to get The Tigers off the mark). He is very nimble on his feet, and has great upper body strength, again like Inglis. He also passed out of dummy 1/2 once. Lockyer didn't spread the ball to the left enough, so that's not his fault (getting the ball enough I mean).

What the hell was Darren doing playing in this comp

Thanks for the scoop Ryan

His brother UP....Also plays 5/8, and just as butt ugly...hehehehe...

Thnaks Ryan, are you including him in your YART for round 1?

and jsut like his brother doesnt pass to the left centre who is manly bound

good work ryan

No Wheel. Jatz has advised me on how boring / innane etc etc etc etc my posts are compared to his, so no more YARTS.

Jatz has advised me on how boring / innane etc etc etc etc my posts are
"Your welcome. This professional advice was a FREE community service initiative"

so no more YARTS.
Let the pigeons loose. Rejoice, it must be Christmas. :lol:

(Reply deleted.) Nerrrrrr Ryan - I actually almost replied to Kenneth again !! I just won't learn. 8| :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tis the season to be merry. La la la la la la la la etc
Go get pissed on all the Cherry, La la la la la , la la la laaaaa

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4