Some glaring deficiencies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chuck

Reserve Grader
First off, no individual performance cost us this game (not Ballin, Not T-Rex, and certainly not Bailey)

Our goal-line defense is abysmal, almost non-existent. Watch almost any game from 2008 and look at how organised our goal-line defense was, and compare it to the cr@p being served up now.

We have NO SPEED. NONE. And the rate at which we give away the ball and give away long-range tries MUST be the worst in the comp. Robbo is no longer quick. T-Rex just lopes around, I'm yet to see Farrar chase down and make a try saving cover tackle.

Watmough looks like he has been carrying moderately serious injuries most of the season, he is an absolute LIABILITY right now, crazy offloads, running sideways, trying hard but needs a break.

Our halves are just too inexperienced and cannot organise our attack. Unfortunuately this looks set to continue in 2011 with DCE coming into the fold.

All season our bench has had little to no impact.

Our discipline the last few weeks has been atrocious.

Spot on. The truth is Hodkinson should have been dropped the moment he signed with the dish lickers and DCE should have been brought up to gain experience. Sadly we will now waste 2011 blooding a new young halfback.

The truth is we need look no further than Des Hasler as the architect of our current situation.

we need more speed in our backs...imagine Snake and Hoppa in the same backline!!! and our bench has been our weakest link this year. The bench needs to have impact, and sadly none of our bench players can provide that.

Gazza link said:
we need more speed in our backs...imagine Snake and Hoppa in the same backline!!! and our bench has been our weakest link this year. The bench needs to have impact, and sadly none of our bench players can provide that.

**** me, T-Rex to the bench as an interchange forward will give us impact. Why can't Des see that????

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6