Some 2008 Thank Yous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I thought it was appropriate to put in black & white some contributers to our premiership.  In no particular order;

St George - Thank you for showing the way and bashing the Storm.  It really showed they had a very soft under belly.  Also thanks for providing a virtual bye for us in the first final.

Souths - Thank for just being your normal pathetic selves.  By getting flogged in the last round and letting Storm become Minor premiers and then having to face the Warriors.

Warriors - Thank you for beating the Storm in Melbourne in dramatic circumstances which probably broke their hearts was the true beginning of the end.  This made them go to Brisbane for another cliff hanger and the game which Captain grub got suspended

Sharks - Thank you for just being the perennial chokers that you have been since 1967.  That yellow back effort against the Storm gave their players & fans false hope which made our win even more sweeter.

Parramatta - Thank you for providing a few gun recruits for 2009, and I am pleased you got rid of that lazy lay about Jamie Lyon.

Bulldogs - Thank you for allowing us to watch this disgraceful club implode, us winning the title and them winning the wooden spoon is karma

Broncos - Thank for giving the Storm another hard game which ran their legs out, also losing in the last second was so joyful (even if it was to the Storm) - I just loved watching all the Bongo fans & players crying in their milk after the cat of all cats Ashton Sims dropped the ball and lost the an unlosable game.

I am sure there are many Cowboys, Roosters etc but time is short.  I have to watch the replay of the GF again to enjoy it once more.

Souths - giving us that loss that seemed to switch us on for the remainder of the year, that seemed to knock any over confidence out of us

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Souths - giving us that loss that seemed to switch us on for the remainder of the year, that seemed to knock any over confidence out of us

Very true

The Wheel link said:
I thought it was appropriate to put in black & white some contributers to our premiership.  In no particular order;

St George - Thank you for showing the way and bashing the Storm.  It really showed they had a very soft under belly.  Also thanks for providing a virtual bye for us in the first final.

Souths - Thank for just being your normal pathetic selves.  By getting flogged in the last round and letting Storm become Minor premiers and then having to face the Warriors.

Warriors - Thank you for beating the Storm in Melbourne in dramatic circumstances which probably broke their hearts was the true beginning of the end.  This made them go to Brisbane for another cliff hanger and the game which Captain grub got suspended

Sharks - Thank you for just being the perennial chokers that you have been since 1967.  That yellow back effort against the Storm gave their players & fans false hope which made our win even more sweeter.

Parramatta - Thank you for providing a few gun recruits for 2009, and I am pleased you got rid of that lazy lay about Jamie Lyon.

Bulldogs - Thank you for allowing us to watch this disgraceful club implode, us winning the title and them winning the wooden spoon is karma

Broncos - Thank for giving the Storm another hard game which ran their legs out, also losing in the last second was so joyful (even if it was to the Storm) - I just loved watching all the Bongo fans & players crying in their milk after the cat of all cats Ashton Sims dropped the ball and lost the an unlosable game.

I am sure there are many Cowboys, Roosters etc but time is short.  I have to watch the replay of the GF again to enjoy it once more.

Wheel good read mate lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6