Softest I have seen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree - it was just a good old fashioned head on shot that should have been applauded but was instead penalized! It's getting close to the situation where a tackle is going to be penalized if the attacking player's jersey gets dirty.

Both those calls were part of the 'get the team losing back in the game' policy that the NRL introduced to keep scores close
Has anyone else noticed there has been a real lack of genuine blow out score lines of recent yrs?Yrs gone by you'd see a few fair dinkum floggings like one team scoring 50 or 60,but of late there hasn't been any.i too wonder if CH9 and the NRL have given refs an edict to even games up

Has anyone else noticed there has been a real lack of genuine blow out score lines of recent yrs?Yrs gone by you'd see a few fair dinkum floggings like one team scoring 50 or 60,but of late there hasn't been any.i too wonder if CH9 and the NRL have given refs an edict to even games up
I have no doubt, it happens every week. Last weekend the Cows were cruisin at half time and up 18-Nil. The second half starts and there is penalty after penalty to Cronulla until it was 18-12 and by then the momentum had shifted so badly the Cows couldn't stop it. It happens every week and I for one am sick of it.

Agree. I'm not aware of any injuries from today's game so hopefully we will have the same 17 next week.

Stewart and Foran would be the only concerns and both seem to get past the initial pain of their knocks
I have no doubt, it happens every week. Last weekend the Cows were cruisin at half time and up 18-Nil. The second half starts and there is penalty after penalty to Cronulla until it was 18-12 and by then the momentum had shifted so badly the Cows couldn't stop it. It happens every week and I for one am sick of it.

1 of the worst things you can do these days is get out to a 10 point lead early. It is sad what they are doing to the game, I watched a half of origin footy from 1994 this afternoon and it is such a different game and not all in the positive direction either

Channel NEIN.....1...

The NRL..... 2....

KFC..... 3...

Illuminati... Confirmed!!!

If they picked on genuine things like off side and forward passes i could cop it somewhat, but this crap we are dished up is abhorrent.

Reckon 3 or 4 throw the ball between the legs and not even make an attempt to play at it play the balls were let go too during this period

1 of the worst things you can do these days is get out to a 10 point lead early. It is sad what they are doing to the game, I watched a half of origin footy from 1994 this afternoon and it is such a different game and not all in the positive direction either

That would have been with referees like Bill Harrigan. Billy may have copped a lot of flack, but one of the things I liked about him was that he called it as he saw it. I also liked how even after the video ref was introduced that he still relied more on his own eyes and on the touch judges rather than constantly send everything upstairs.

Harrigan didn't get everything right and sometimes got things very wrong. But he was a damn sight better than any of the current NRL refs.

Both those calls were part of the 'get the team losing back in the game' policy that the NRL introduced to keep scores close
I think the tackle on Killer was way worse where he was lifted and had his head slammed into the ground and that wasn't even that bad

I'm over making excuses for our mob. We shoulda/coulda won that one by 30+. But we didn't. It was the same crap lazy display from the usual forwards that let us down again and again. Right on their try line and poor undisciplined play. Lazy tackles that give penalties. We need a clean out of about 5 players. I won't be miserable and put names up but if you aren't completely one-eyed you would know who from the last 2 months. Fantastic that we got that win but they make my pacemaker look like shorting out numerous times! :)

The ref decision that caused me to go WTF, WT double F

Tackle on Barba in 2nd half and he loses the ball. Main ref says lost ball, Manly ball. 2nd ref starts yelling, no no, Barba trying to pass the ball, play on with Sharks ball.

You see the reply and it is a clear lost ball. Phil Gould says if that is a pass, I am an astronaut.

Then another bs penalty and Sharks score.

I'm over making excuses for our mob. We shoulda/coulda won that one by 30+. But we didn't. It was the same crap lazy display from the usual forwards that let us down again and again. Right on their try line and poor undisciplined play. Lazy tackles that give penalties. We need a clean out of about 5 players. I won't be miserable and put names up but if you aren't completely one-eyed you would know who from the last 2 months. Fantastic that we got that win but they make my pacemaker look like shorting out numerous times! :)

Might be time to get those eyes checked. It was a stitch up even up, 25 minutes one way then 55 minutes the other with obvious things getting overlooked with the sharks. 9 penalties were subjective i.e. refs choose the rules as they see fit. If they were even we should have get at least another 5 or 6 penalties as well and would have won by 20-30.

Eg the scrum, ball is still in, shark players are level with the lock and then make the takle i.e. over 5m offside but no penalty to us because it was an even up and 22-4 was a bad look for 16th over 9th.

We were a team running last against a team on the cusp of the 8.

I predict that as (if) we gain a little winning confidence and momentum, we will get more 'rub of the green'.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6