Soft Defeat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
What a soft defeat that was.

When will this team learn some discipline?? After 20 minutes we had them on toast and we frittered it away with stupid penalties and dropped ball.

The 2nd half was an example of struggles with the ball this season, no patience, no building of pressure.

This defeat could really bite us at the business end of this season.

sheridanstand78 said:
What a soft defeat that was.

When will this team learn some discipline?? After 20 minutes we had them on toast and we frittered it away with stupid penalties and dropped ball.

The 2nd half was an example of struggles with the ball this season, no patience, no building of pressure.

This defeat could really bite us at the business end of this season.

The word is Composure and we are sadly lacking it at the moment.

Theturning point was Vatuvei making it out from the in goal, I guess the left side defence assumed the right Side had him covered.

Then the referees took over to lift the Warriors to the other end.

Sad.

Throw this game into the same bag as the Titans loss where rather than us getting beaten we beat ourselves.

Wolfman is spilling his lollies far too often when the try line is on offer and Lyon's kicking is destroying us. 62% or something like that on the year.

It was a soft defeat indeed...........!

I really expected a far better performance from our boys. Very disappointing.....!

yep, we need to have the discipline that our opposition has week in week out. Need to work out how we can be perfect or close to it for a half of footy giving away up to 1 penalty whilst in the other half giving away 6+ penalties.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4