Soft city slickers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Says mr \"I drive a convertible Beamer so never have to walk\" and Mr \"im too fluffy to walk\"

I want to be there no later thatn 12:45 so that means if I walk i will be 5 minutes late

I dont drive a convertable beamer - i walk lots of places, walked to the game from collaroy plataue for the melbourne game - if your that worried about 5 minuts then run some of the way.

Or would that ruin the hair and make up

Fluffy Quite clearly, the first part was directed at pepsi who DOES drive a convertible Beamer, and the second part was to you.

Why walk the actual 30 - 40 minute walk when i can get a cab or a lift?
I am not a poor northern beaches boy and can afford $5 for a cab

I can't go for this reason....... Mothers day

Matabele would you be popular if you went to the footy instead of spending the day with you're wife and young kids :D
Our household doesn't pay much attention to commercial gimmicks that are foisted upon us for the sake of selling more tacky products that no-one really needs to enable multi-national corporations to make more profit.

So no, there would be no huge problem if I went. !naughty:

Fluffy Quite clearly, the first part was directed at pepsi who DOES drive a convertible Beamer, and the second part was to you.

Why walk the actual 30 - 40 minute walk when i can get a cab or a lift?
I am not a poor northern beaches boy and can afford $5 for a cab

Sorry i misread - quite easy really since ive never been one to say im too fluffy to walk - so i knew that couldnt be me, hence i thought you had been mislead that i drive a convertable beamer.

Still it really boils down to ruining the hair and makeup.

Here there is, a topic about Soft City Boys, and all the blokes inside are bitching about walking to a game of football or getting their hair messy. :lol:

What ever happened to the, "Ill Show how tough I am by walking to the game and turning up in a layer of sweet and one thong after one of the straps wore through and broke"?

Here there is, a topic about Soft City Boys, and all the blokes inside are bitching about walking to a game of football or getting their hair messy. :lol:

What ever happened to the, \"Ill Show how tough I am by walking to the game and turning up in a layer of sweet and one thong after one of the straps wore through and broke\"?

All I have to say is... The women down here are worth impressing and they arent related to us......

Didn't you know Mata- the Cure are set to do a wicked version of Eagle Rock before kick off....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2