soap opera goes on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
I watch the games and enjoy them Ryan, I will leave the others to prefer the battles of the boardrooms and all the behind the scenes politics

Eh, I was sticking up for you????

Garts said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
At what point was this a watmough topic garts ?

Matas made a comment about Watmough then your comment followed. TBH I thought it was the Watmough thread Mata's started. I have a had plenty of drinks so will admit I must have got confused. Either way, my comment sill stands.

Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha - you legend :D
Your round bro....Heinekin thanks :heart:

Just finishing the first bottle of red.

Lol Ryan my old mate, naive isn't sticking up for me mate. I'm not into all the politics of it any more fella, just into what happens on the grass, because behinds the scenes, the reality is we know bugger all about what is going on. And I probably shouldn't be on here tonight anyway lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol Ryan my old mate, naive isn't sticking up for me mate. I'm not into all the politics of it any more fella, just into what happens on the grass, because behinds the scenes, the reality is we know bugger all about what is going on. And I probably shouldn't be on here tonight anyway lol

Ok, apologies for naive.....I'm just saying if you love the dude as a player etc...we should respect that.

****, I entrench myself with misery even when I'm trying to do the right thing...:huh:

EDIT: and why shouldn't you be on mate ? You ok?

Kiwi Eagle said:

Agree, naive was not really sticking up for you. However I have seen you comment on other teams players getting into strife off the grass.

When was that garts ?? It wouldn't be in the recent past unless it was something serious.

On watmough, his form on the park has been good this year, that doesn't mean I'm a choc lover, just that I think a lot of crap he get for ON the park stuff is unwarranted

Ryan, just not a flash day for the family today mate

Fair enough mate....you shoulda heard me scream when my kids were in bed when Oldfield (gun) scored. Woulda woken up the poor lil' buggars.....Hopefully that cheered you up some mate :)

It was a genuine question mata, surely after a win you have a positive point in you somewhere ? It never seems to surface

Kiwi Eagle said:
It was a genuine question mata, surely after a win you have a positive point in you somewhere ? It never seems to surface

It was a poor won. Exciting, yes. Gutsy, yes. But hardly enough to suggest we're Premiership material. Just a long term view I suppose.

And yes, Watmough's sideline performance irked me as it irked susan (and prompted this thread).

Agree with the quality of the game but 2pts away from home is 2 pts. I didn't see what watmough was up too on the sideline so can't comment

Sometimes mate it just seems you get zero enjoyment out of manly, you obviously do or you wouldn't be here though

Rodo said:
Kiwi, mate I miss your great game reviews that you used to give us.

Agree....they dropped off after the poor bloke got hammered by all you pricks in the Karma points......

Rodo said:

Haha cheers mate. Tbh with other stuff on I haven't been watching the matches quite as intently this year.

Ryan said:
Rodo said:

Agree....they dropped off after the poor bloke got hammered by all you pricks in the Karma points......

Lol that had nothing to do with it Ryan, I was disappointed I didn't get to crack the -400 !! I haven't been as into the footy this season, and the quality of the forum has dropped off as well IMO during the earlier rounds so I stopped with the effort a bit

Kiwi Eagle said:
Rodo said:

Haha cheers mate. Tbh with other stuff on I haven't been watching the matches quite as intently this year.

I've got them all on DVD mate if you need burnt copies......is that legal?
Problem is, NZ would have to upgrade from BETA video to DVD mate....hehehehehe

Matabele said:
It was a poor won. Exciting, yes. Gutsy, yes. But hardly enough to suggest we're Premiership material. Just a long term view I suppose.

The season is in its infancy Mata. Its building. Cheer the fluck up :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7