So who will it be ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Will the premiership be won by the salary cap cheats of 2002 or the salary cap cheats of 2008 ?

Same, same.

For what its worth, I think the Storm have them covered.

I think I have to cheer on Melbourne. What a terrible outcome, being forced to pick from those 2 sides.

It's an extremely fine line between brilliant class and blatant ass with the dogs. They seem to get the luck in every game. How did they score that last try on full time?? The footy God's are smiling down on them this year.

GO THE STORM! ****, i just threw up in my mouth.

Im still pretty raw from last night after being at AAMI Stadium but I feel pretty sick about it all.

Hasler has just turned Bulldogs into us and they are reaping the benefits. They have the game to beat the Storm and Hasler knows this.

Whether or not they do win remains to be seen.

I'm like the rest of you so I can't believe I have to actually pick between Manly's two most hated sides.

It hurts this year.

PS Can someone please get Robbo back, we miss him so much.

I think I honestly hate the Bulldogs more than The Storm if that is possible. Therefore, I'm hoping The Storm win.

That being said, two wrongs don't make a right, so both clubs can go get knotted.

Will be supporting the Dogs, no questions there

Hate the Storm and would love nothing more than seeing Slater and Smith end their careers with 0 comp wins

Kiwi Eagle said:

Hate the Storm and would love nothing more than seeing Slater and Smith end their careers with 0 comp wins

Mate, Michael Ennis, Sam Kasiano, Greg Eastwood, Krisnan Inu.

Consider those names, then please restate your opinion :)

Put me down for the Storm.

May not even watch it though.

I would love to see Hasler and Cleal hammered.

Like I said in another thread, I'm hoping there are 45+ fights, a few Danny Williams type suspensions, a few Josh Stuart incidents and a couple of Matai tussles.

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Mate, Michael Ennis, Sam Kasiano, Greg Eastwood, Krisnan Inu.

Consider those names, then please restate your opinion :)

I like Eastwoods style and Inu, seems 1 of the least hateable blokes around !

Think Ennis already has a comp but will hate seeing him lift the trophy

Whatever happens, I hope it is a refs call that shafts 1 of them

I said to the Mrs, this will be the first Grand Final that I will not be in watching in nearly 55 years, she suggested we go see a chick flick and have sex with the light on instead next Sunday, please help I dont know what to do!

Can't bring myself to watch the GF next week.
The 2 teams I hate the most in the GF...what a nightmare.
wouldn't give a toss who wins.

Go the swans.

Earnie the Eagle said:
I said to the Mrs, this will be the first Grand Final that I will not be in watching in nearly 55 years, she suggested we go see a chick flick and have sex with the light on instead next Sunday, please help I dont know what to do!

Might as well watch the footy mate. Other option is too much pressure.

Runningman28 said:
Only thing left to do is on sell your gf tickets to a dogs fan at inflated prices!

Then ring ticketed and tell them you list them or they were stolen.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4