So who is our halfback in 2011?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
maybe leuluai could be a utility ? half/hooker, i havent seen him play in a little, id still go with DCE, but your right about the big boppers !

He is in NZ looking for a sponsor because no one out here will talk to the dribbler, he seems like he is more interested in NZ rugby League then he is about our club. I don't think it is asking to much for the club to have a chief exec who completed high school, maybe I expect to much?

Cheers

Joe Kramer link said:
He is in NZ looking for a sponsor because no one out here will talk to the dribbler, he seems like he is more interested in NZ rugby League then he is about our club. I don't think it is asking to much for the club to have a chief exec who completed high school, maybe I expect to much?

Cheers
I would think I speak for many Dribblers here when I say I find this post quite derogatory!!! :)

Joe Kramer link said:
He is in NZ looking for a sponsor because no one out here will talk to the dribbler

ROFL

Do you know of any companies that have refused to talk to him so far ?

I'd be happy if Lowe managed to get Lion Nathan (Pepsi) back on board.  If my memory serves me correctly he might have had something to do with their initial involvement back with us in the 90s.  He might have worked with before and they became involved with us when he became coach???????

When Lowe became CEO I was prepared to give him a chance and eventhough he did manage to keep a hold of everyone we really wanted to keep a hold of (ie Lyon, Watmough, G Stewart, Foran) he just doesn't seem to have hit too many targets.  If he manages to lead a big time sponsorship and they are based in NZ then thats he puts a few more credits in the bank.

(Wasn't it he who set up the deal with NZ TV?)

Gronk I can neither confirm nor deny whether that is what I have also heard.

Let's just say, you aren't the only one with that story

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Please don't send us back to the iro days no more kiwis they're liabilities.

Totally agree,  Lowe was reknown for bringing overrated Kiwis to the club as a coach, please concentrate on getting a sponsor Graham

At least he didn't sign Doug Rollertson, Fed Au-Khoi or Clayton friend for Manly. 

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link=topic=185756.msg302838#msg302838 date=1287309945]
Please don't send us back to the iro days no more kiwis they're liabilities.

Totally agree,  Lowe was reknown for bringing overrated Kiwis to the club as a coach, please concentrate on getting a sponsor Graham
[/quote]what... you saying darrell williams & mathew ridge  were shIIt???.. i knw the iro`s were slackers at times , but  williams & ridge werent too bad.. he also got us a forward?? shelford was his surname i think, he went ok too

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287372209[/time]

Canteen Worker link said:
Ridge was hardly an over-rated Kiwi.
  thats right.. he did well in our colours

Darrell Willaims was bought here by Bozo - didnt you watch the 1987 Grand Final

ok ..then he is a kiwi  though he was good for us.. you knw i did watch the 87 gf the other day & never even noticed him mate lol.

Dan link said:

Wow it sounds like my mail might be on the money here.  Someone needs to raise this with the club as it will take up a chunk of our cap. 

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185756.msg302895#msg302895 date=1287369797]

Wow it sounds like my mail might be on the money here.  Someone needs to raise this with the club as it will take up a chunk of our cap. 
[/quote]

Hey Gronk, do you want me to text you with the latest info on this ?

north coast eagle link said:
I know some of you will not believe me but Seu Seu was absolutely awesome at 5/8 in Q cup. His running game & passing game were
fantastic & Sunny Coast won every game that he played at 5/8.
Im not saying that that form could necessarily be translated to first grade, however I think Des might give him some time in the halves dring the trials.
DCE played well - I thought though his kicking game was dissapointing.   

Sunshine Coast's season turned around when they put Seu Seu at 6. In 4 games I watched him play he was fantastic. He played the dominant first receiver role. I am surprised some other club hasn't tried to sign him on the back of those performances.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=185756.msg302909#msg302909 date=1287374843]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185756.msg302895#msg302895 date=1287369797]

[/quote]

Hey Gronk, do you want me to text you with the latest info on this ?
[/quote]

Is that the same text you sent me last week Jatz?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2