So what to do with Nate right now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well he will probably be back in the side (he shouldn't be along with brown). You can't really touch the starting pack it's been great maybe green to the bench and Nate can play second row where he just has to defend. But most likely bench for Nate.

He has just about given up on origin for 2017, article on fox sports saying he won't stand in youngsters way for Qld.
I'd say he is a bench forward at best for us on form.

Next weeks team

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: B Williame
4: M Wright
5: B Parker
6: J Lyon
7: D Cherry-Evans
8: D Lussick
9: A Koroisau, M Parcell
10: M Taupau
11: N Myles, N Green
12: J Buhrer
13: J Trbojevic

14: M Parcell, A Koroisau
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: N Green, N Myles
17: S Vave

Next weeks team

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: B Williame
4: M Wright
5: B Parker
6: J Lyon
7: D Cherry-Evans
8: D Lussick
9: A Koroisau, M Parcell
10: M Taupau
11: N Myles, N Green
12: J Buhrer
13: J Trbojevic

14: M Parcell, A Koroisau
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: N Green, N Myles
17: S Vave
We should flog the bunnies with that team! 13+ specials

We should flog the bunnies with that team! 13+ specials
Don't put the mock on us turbo. They are playing like busteds but we need all the luck we can get. I would put green in the centres. I'd like to see how he goes, he's going good atm but I'd prefer him to bad bad Lewis brown. Actually he went OK tonight...

Don't put the mock on us turbo. They are playing like busteds but we need all the luck we can get. I would put green in the centres. I'd like to see how he goes, he's going good atm but I'd prefer him to bad bad Lewis brown. Actually he went OK tonight...
I'd keep Green in the team as a forward. Brad Parker usually plays centre. We can put him in there and move Wright to the wing with Williame to come back to the team in centre. We've got a few issues to deal with selecting the team but thankfully they're good problems :)

It's like the Goldy. Nate not playing and the team gets better and wins. Isn't his misses in the US of A? Medical retirement.

Myles should no longer be considered as a prop or 2nd rower. He's a prop and that's it these days.

Next week I'd drop Leary like a bad habit and bring Myles off the bench. I wouldn't mess with our starting pack unless Parcell is fit, then I'd have him at hooker and Api off the bench as the utility.

Unfortunately because of Walker's dumbar$e injury we're likely to see Brown stay in the centres with Wiliame on the wing. Parker went ok tonight but I can still see him out of the side next week.

Darcy, Jake & Kapow keep their spots easily. Buhrer & Green have really impressed the past two weeks also. Myles forced to bench, can maybe have starling or AFB's spot, although starling was good today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7