So we have Orford? Where to now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader
Firstly.......... :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Now where are we going to find a couple of front rowers with a bit of heart, passion, determination and agro.

That is the only step IMO is needed to make Manly a genuine premiership contender next year.

Theirs nothing left on the market unfortunatly. I agree though, we can't count on kings 20 mins a game and 5 weeks out with injury to cary us to the big GF!

maybe in the offseason we can put our frontrow in a cage and poke them with sticks. maybe that will give them some agro, works with dogs I hear.

Theirs nothing left on the market unfortunatly. I agree though, we can't count on kings 20 mins a game and 5 weeks out with injury to cary us to the big GF!

Big call from myself by Handbag is a better option than the Princess. At least he gives it a go every now and then.

Deadset Naiqama's try on the weekend typifies King's ineptness.

Blunty you wont have a bloke here protest to that. We all believe that King should have gone before Harris.

George Rose
Adam Brideson

close the chequebook

(oh and if you release Witt, re-sign Randall)

I think Witt has done well this year... his kicking is great and defence good also... get him next to Orford next season with some direction and he will improve again.... as for Dunley he is quality!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4